Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It makes sense now why he was attacking Ember Moon when she spoke out about the way she was badly treated by a certain business. fukk him. He was never going to be anything special anyway.

Don't make unsubstantiated claims. This thread isn't that long, point them out. It also seems like you have some resentment in your heart, so why continue to post?
TSC neg tower of doom spot?:jbhmm:

ColiBomaye

All Star
Daps
This company has no morals so he'll be just fine. I'm confused about something though. How you gonna go from calling out a user for racism to making a racist comment yourself? Against the same group mind you? :mindblown:

Daps
Reppin
LDN
It makes sense now why he was attacking Ember Moon when she spoke out about the way she was badly treated by a certain business. fukk him. He was never going to be anything special anyway.

Don't make unsubstantiated claims. This thread isn't that long, point them out. It also seems like you have some resentment in your heart, so why continue to post?

This shyt backfired on this racist cac @KD2222 with the quickness :wow:

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
And you're the type who thinks just because they obsess over race constantly, that they're somehow on the side of good and righteousness -- then you proceed to call a black dude a literal racial slur, because they're sane and don't see racism everywhere like you do.

Craig, you exemplify everything wrong in today's ass-backwards PC culture. The onlyracist person this black dude sees in this article or this comment section is you.

...along with anyone who up-voted your embarrassing shytpost.
That whole "black people obsess over racism and see racism everywhere" bullshyt is the favorite argument of white conservatives.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Lars says that Bubsy 3D was a better game than Super Mario 64

Kang Deezy

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
This shyt backfired on this racist cac @KD2222 with the quickness :wow:

You want it to be one way, but it's the other way

What have I said to give any indication I was a racist? I wouldn’t be on a mostly black message board if that were true.

But yeah, Lars is a piece of shyt. I almost felt bad because somebody clearly sat on this til he got called up but the more stuff comes out the more it can’t be excused...

Should be interesting to see what WWE does

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
no excuse for this at all but you can take one look at this dude and tell the universe, humans and life in general have probably not been real great to him because he's fugly. He's fukked tho and rightfully so. I don't care how young he was I really doubt after reading the shyt he's said he's changed his view points as he got older.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
I figured he would be let go either way but after finding out bout that stephanie shyt hes good as gone. if the tsc on the coli is aware of this you better believe so is WWE management.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DtCbz3jU4AAXaB_.jpg

Cokeboy:lolbron: