:mjlol: fukk Lars
DwpJ96yX4AA-DIl.jpg

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
"fukk hoegan bbbut I only watch nxt and Smackdown Live:mjgrin: " - confused coli poster

meanwhile we still taking no Ls

AnIXSJM.gif
Fixed. nWg denies nikkas who don’t watch Raw but SDL and NXT. Ain’t no halfway nikkas

Maybe we can have a membership drive when AEW drops :russ:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Update On WWE's Lars Sullivan

As we reported over the weekend, Lars Sullivan missed several scheduled WWE shows last week, including a dark match prior to Monday Night Raw. There have been conflicting reports regarding his absence since, with several sources claiming Sullivan flew back to his home in Colorado after suffering an anxiety attack.

It's believed that since discussing his issues with WWE, Lars has not spoken to his employers at all. As a consequence, several major plans for the latest NXT call-up have been put on ice.

Supposedly, WWE were preparing a big angle which would have positioned Sullivan opposite John Cena at WrestleMania 35. That seems unlikely to happen now.

According to Rajah.com, the wheels were already in motion on the programme. On last night's Raw, a taped beatdown of Cena from the debutant had been pencilled into the agenda, set to air on next week's episode. It seems these intentions are now up in the air.

As we said when the story first broke, if Sullivan is suffering from legitimate mental health issues, then WWE need to offer him the appropriate support. Scrapping the Cena programme as punishment is not appropriate - but withdrawing him from such a big angle as he overcomes his personal problems may be for the best.
:blessed: