Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
This just reminded me that Aliyah’s still on the roster even though she retweeted a tweet that was racially insensitive when she was younger.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This just reminded me that Aliyah’s still on the roster even though she retweeted a tweet that was racially insensitive when she was younger.
she actually tweeted racist shyt out. not just a ill-timed retweet...she tweeted out a few fukked up things that seem to have no effect on her...but i cant call it..she's a true jobber so maybe it did fukk her over slightly. wouldnt be surprised if she's in that next crop of deavors.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
In one post about pro wrestling, Sullivan gives his opinion of Ring Of Honor pro wrestling as he called them “vanilla m*dgets” and said that they’re just running around bingo halls. It would be interesting to see if this opinion changed at all seeing how he jumped straight to WWE’s developmental system.

"ROH is vastly overrated by the IWC. Bunch of vanilla midgets running around doing bingo hall shows. No thanks. I’d rather watch legit shows, not some kind of underground show with uncharismatic…”

Sounds like a TSC poster :mjpls:

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Knowing Vince and Trips he probably gets a title run out of this

Besides Vince has no problem using Stephanie in sexual angles cuck angles and other debauchery

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Knew about this for a while, was gonna come out eventually.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Why would anyone care about him commenting on Stephanie after how she's tried to portray herself as a sex symbol on TV over the years and went on national radio to talk about how much she loves anal sex?

The other stuff is inexcusable, but unless it gains serious traction nothing will happen. They hired a self admitted racist back after all.

BTW is King Diesel/KDD an Alpha Male alias or something ? :heh: