Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:what: Lars is not only a shyt person, but he’s like the legit worst “monster” Vince has loved :what:

he’s just ugly as fukk, not intimidating at all and he’s talentless

not one redeemable quality :unimpressed:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
:dwillhuh:out of all the wrestlers Vince stans for, why this walking testicle of a human being :gucci:

You have countless big men on the roster that are dying for a push, but this fat big boned no brain scumbag piece of unfertilized manure ass trash ass fat fukk is getting the rub like it's 1988:what:. Like I give WWE a pass on some shyt especially with the AEW stuff, but if I was a promoter, Lars would been got the boot because he was born and he looks like a Bioshock villain :camby:
It really makes no sense to keep him, especially when they have someone like Dabo on the roster. Vince just doesn't like having decisions made for him, but I think at some point FOX is going to tell him to axe the guy.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Got damn this dude was TRRRAAASSSSH

Some WOAT Vince attempt making a monster...a gay racist meathead short fake strong loser. One of my absolute least favorite of this generation

Nah. He had next.
He could wrestle and a look like some circus sideshow act in the 1910s.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Still feel bad for dude getting outted

That shyt wack to me. I’ll always have sympathy for cats sexuality being volunteered against peoples wishes and I’m glad society finally moved past that

But the cism :damn: