Lars Sullivan: Welcome to Summer Jam

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
"fukk hoegan bbbut I only watch nxt :mjgrin: " - confused coli poster

meanwhile we still taking no Ls

AnIXSJM.gif

:pachaha:

How did this gif become the official no watch gang gif?

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
A PG Black Panther stable??? Where is the logic even in that :mjlol:? fukk Lars:hhh: they teamed up in 2012, meaning Lars was 24, so they can’t pull that bullshyt “he was just a young kid” garbage like they try with every white person that gets exposed. Him at 30 mentally ain’t far removed from 24.

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Goddammit, I actually liked this guy too. I'ma take the L and go back to sleep.:snoop:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
:pachaha:

How did this gif become the official no watch gang gif?

I made it in that Shane Strickland thread and would post it every time new amount of trash and or racist shyt drops w the E.

it was either that or

giphy.gif

and with New Japan, Lucha, and the gang of indies that are poppin.....that Strictland gif just seemed like the choice of the people making smart viewing decisions :whew:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Just read about him telling stephanie McMahon hed fap to one of her pictures, damn he just keeps digging himself deeper

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It makes sense now why he was attacking Ember Moon when she spoke out about the way she was badly treated by a certain business. fukk him. He was never going to be anything special anyway.

The irony of this board being insulted by this is hilarious considering this is a message board of troll keyboard warrior racists.
Don't make unsubstantiated claims. This thread isn't that long, point them out. It also seems like you have some resentment in your heart, so why continue to post?

Most of y'all do nothing but hate on whites on this board

But then want to change your tune and act all offended? Which is it? Does racism offend you or are you no better?

Remove all the rep you want, it's true, I don't give a fukk about internet rep

I'm not defending sterling

I just find it hilarious to see a bunch of racists mad about racism

It's a bad look

The majority of the people on this board are very vocal about their hate for whites

It's funny to me to see most of you outraged when you are all just as racist as sterling