Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not Reddit, and we are not talking about white boys. We are talking about black men and their disdain for black women.Reason being because black women predominantly do not like white men

Nikkas always using white people for their justification for continuing in stupidity...

White boys do so probably because they see nikkas doing the same..

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Benefited

Banned
Daps
But black men have the platform and clout to spread the word through the masses. They are the main ones on social media talking shyt about black women being ugly, and how white women are better.I hardly see well known or famous black women shyt on black men the way black men do.Most black women will date other races of men silently without saying how shytty black men are.Black men will not do that. Black men will go on a tirade of how he hates black women, and how other races of women are better.

Case in point: Lanisha Cole. Has she ever said anything negative about black men while being married to her white husband?

This is a bold faced lie:martin:

Theres an entire movement hell bent on bringing more black women over to the dark side,predicated on the idea that "all the good black men are dead or in prison,or gay:usure:". Really? All the good black men are in jail and gay? I have yet to see a movement as offensive that shyts on black women in the proccess of nikkas choosing to be bedbucks. Even the so called "pawging" shyt you see on here,doesn't seem to make statements like that to shyt on black women at large. Mind you the "swirler" movement is accepted and you are a racist if you speak against it. No such accepted movement exist among black men.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
What famous black woman has disrespected black men on regular basis?What famous black women has said black men hair looked like skid marks
Azealia Banks disrespect Black Men all the damn time:russ:

And don't start moving the goal posts by saying "Well she's crazy so that don't count" lol. And you weren't just talking about Black Male Celebs either, u ain't slick

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
I said this in another thread but here's my problem with this sentiment. Black boys/men are told that we need to uplift black women, but black girls/women are being told to find love no matter the race or gender. So basically the fate of the black community is put in the hands of straight black men, while at the same time were being told that we're toxic and and should be cancelled.

:wow: This post

Said the same thing about Tika Sumpter, that's a fine ass woman but too bad she's a wench :yeshrug:
These two things are being said because black men such as Chris Brown,rappers, and most pro-athlete do not find black women attractive, and in fact sometimes outright disdain black women.

Just like I suspected, only athletes and entertainers opinions matter to black women:snoop: They don't give af about the average nikka

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
And because white men disrespect black women that means black men should do it too?
Just don't expect us to take tha complaints of bw like you seriously when y'all will tolerate any and all disrespect from white boys just to be in proximity to whiteness. Hard to respect someone that won't respect themself. :goodshyt:
Nikkas always using white people for their justification for continuing in stupidity...

White boys do so probably because they see nikkas doing the same..
Man stfu with tht bullshyt slavery/jim crow was tha ultimate disrespect and they sure as hell didn't get that from us.:gucci:

Yall fatherless nikkas kill me with tha black men are trash narratives, maybe yo pops wasn't worth a fukk but don't paint all black men with tha same brush.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps

And don't start moving the goal posts by saying "Well she's crazy so that don't count" lol. And you weren't just talking about Black Male Celebs either, u ain't slick
Azelia Banks has disrespected black women as well, and i seriously believe that bytch is really fukking mentally unstable. She doesn't count

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps

It's useless to argue with a BW on this, they will deflect endlessly to keep their narrative going :unimpressed:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Just don't expect us to take tha complaints of bw like you seriously when y'all will tolerate any and all disrespect from white boys just to be in proximity to whiteness. Hard to respect someone that won't respect themself. :goodshyt:

Man stfu with tht bullshyt slavery/jim crow was tha ultimate disrespect and they sure as hell didn't get that from us.:gucci:

Yall fatherless nikkas kill me with tha black men are trash narratives, maybe yo pops wasn't worth a fukk but don't paint all black men with tha same brush.
Most black are not trying to be in the company of white men. Although you will see a few of us date out, a large majority of black women still prefer black men

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Fakkit im yo daddy..:mjlol:

Y'all small CAC town living, public aid nikkas kill me..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Let me ask you, how do black men re-assert themselves as leaders of the community when they're being raised by women who teach them to be pro gay, pro feminism, anti masculinity and anti traditional family values?
Who teaches leadership? Because that is a skill many don't have and anyone who has worked for someone else will tell you that. If father's left and there is no one to teach men how to lead, what happens. Boys don't raise themselves. Effective leadership is learned. So what then? What is the solution? I want to have this convo.
Sorry so long, but yall asked a lot.

In my house, we used (carefully selected) manosphere materials. Yeah, a lot of them are racist incels, I'm not talking about that shyt. I'm talking about the 'red pill relationship' and 'art of manliness' genres. While he was reading that, I was reading up on traditional women. We recalled advice from old school bp. We started discussing the relationships we saw and why they weren't working. We purposefully brainwashed ourselves. I cut off friends who were bad influences bc, if you trynna lose weight, don't hang out with fat bytches. We went super hard initially, like a bootcamp, we've since toned it down.

Now take that and do it on a community-wide level. We need to provide the counter-narrative. Public shaming works, but not the way yall using it. You can't just shyt on ppl indefinitely, you have to provide an example of somebody doing it right and thriving. Show attractive, socially valuable ppl living the life and discuss. Create an ecosystem of resources for singles and couples (dating sites, yt'ers, influencers, memes, etc) so there's a place to get away from the current toxic culture. Stop the public sniping, it's hard for women to respect a man using the techniques of the powerless. Make hoes unpopular.

It's surprisingly easy to sway a population, look at the alt-right. I watched as they started with the manosphere and eventually migrated toward nationalism (bc what's the point of masculinity if you're not using it to actually build?). A good amount of their women saw them building (race-based coalitions and political power) and got on board, former feminists and all. Now you got a whole new YOUNG generation of 'traditional' wp. It can be done. Women will reject masculinity if it's not deemed useful to them. Make it useful, not like simping (bc that's unattractive), but like 'Hey, we doing this over here. If you wanna be down, act right and there's a spot for you on the team.'