Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Those were your examples. There is most certainly a movement to frame all bw as bitter, fat, man-repelling, domineering hags. Yes. You're right in the sense that bm ain't out here writing books specifically putting the whole thing together, ie, 'they ain't shyt and thus we must pawg', like there is on the bw side. But that's not bc bm don't agree, it's bc men in general don't buy self- help books like that. Instead, on the bm side, you got celebrities churning out a steady series of anti- bw statements and music and when nikkas ain't on that shyt, yall shame them.

So, same shyt on both sides ('Your counterpart is unlovable'), but expressed differently, reflecting the difference in socialization btwn men and women.

I rest my case,I think you can see a very big difference in these two things,and that would be credibility. This ain't Cardi B or City Girls out here saying this. We are talking about accomplished business women,intellectuals,authors etc. Writing packaged think pieces with supposed stats. You can't compare that too Sauce Walka saying black women are more difficult to deal with when it comes to pimping,or a gang banging Chris Brown making his colorism comments,guys like Gilbert Arenas. Especially not when I've seen these guys get called out for that though many bm may have agreed or had likewise color struck "preferences". On the flipside these women are taken as credible,and because they aren't ingorant in their delivery they fly under the radar as sensible women to be taken seriously. Thus dont get an ounce of shame from black women,the same way these men do from black men. One is the equivelant to hillbilly KKK standing around a fire screaming random,cartoonish ridiculous hate about black people. The other is like the alt right,where you have seemingly educated white men delivering a message in a cleancut,thinly veiled racist package. The alt right types can always get their foot in on sounding reasonable,and convice people that they actually have "some good points". In doing so they have already planted a seed and laid a foundation.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
I rest my case,I think you can see a very big difference in these two things,and that would be credibility. This ain't Cardi B or City Girls out here saying this. We are talking about accomplished business women,intellectuals,authors etc. Writing packaged think pieces with supposed stats. You can't compare that too Sauce Walka saying black women are more difficult to deal with when it comes to pimping,or a gang banging Chris Brown making his colorism comments,guys like Gilbert Arenas. Especially not when I've seen these guys get called out for that though many bm may have agreed or had likewise color struck "preferences". On the flipside these women are taken as credible,and because they aren't ingorant in their delivery they fly under the radar as sensible women to be taken seriously. Thus dont get an ounce of shame from black women,the same way these men do from black men. One is the equivelant to hillbilly KKK standing around a fire screaming random,cartoonish ridiculous hate about black people. The other is like the alt right,where you have seemingly educated white men delivering a message in a cleancut,thinly veiled racist package. The alt right types can always get their foot in on sounding reasonable,and convice people that they actually have "some good points". In doing so they have already planted a seed and laid a foundation.
dhMeAzK.gif

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
I’m only uplifting my sisters, mother, female relatives, future wife, daughters, nieces and female mentees. fukk everyone else tbh. A lot of sistas, who speak this “black men need to lift up black women” rhetoric are disinterested in black males and won’t even think about uplifting us. I have no hate for black women but I’m tired of the bullshyt that SOME of them espouse.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Sorry so long, but yall asked a lot.

In my house, we used (carefully selected) manosphere materials. Yeah, a lot of them are racist incels, I'm not talking about that shyt. I'm talking about the 'red pill relationship' and 'art of manliness' genres. While he was reading that, I was reading up on traditional women. We recalled advice from old school bp. We started discussing the relationships we saw and why they weren't working. We purposefully brainwashed ourselves. I cut off friends who were bad influences bc, if you trynna lose weight, don't hang out with fat bytches. We went super hard initially, like a bootcamp, we've since toned it down.

Now take that and do it on a community-wide level. We need to provide the counter-narrative. Public shaming works, but not the way yall using it. You can't just shyt on ppl indefinitely, you have to provide an example of somebody doing it right and thriving. Show attractive, socially valuable ppl living the life and discuss. Create an ecosystem of resources for singles and couples (dating sites, yt'ers, influencers, memes, etc) so there's a place to get away from the current toxic culture. Stop the public sniping, it's hard for women to respect a man using the techniques of the powerless. Make hoes unpopular.

It's surprisingly easy to sway a population, look at the alt-right. I watched as they started with the manosphere and eventually migrated toward nationalism (bc what's the point of masculinity if you're not using it to actually build?). A good amount of their women saw them building (race-based coalitions and political power) and got on board, former feminists and all. Now you got a whole new YOUNG generation of 'traditional' wp. It can be done. Women will reject masculinity if it's not deemed useful to them. Make it useful, not like simping (bc that's unattractive), but like 'Hey, we doing this over here. If you wanna be down, act right and there's a spot for you on the team.'

I appreciate the response but none of this deals with my question. You acknowledge that you're not a black feminist who has pledged allegiance to the gay agenda. Neither are the white women who raised the white males who have grown up to be the alt right. Most white women aren't feminists who believe in the gay/tranny agenda. This is why over 50% voted for trump despite trump's "sexism and misogyny", all the media programming, and the fact that a white woman was running against him. White women aren't sabotaging white male masculinity like black women are.

My question is, how do black males being raised by women who believe in the feminist and gay/tranny agendas grow up to be patriarchal leaders who want to provide for and protect black women and children?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
These two things are being said because black men such as Chris Brown,rappers, and most pro-athlete do not find black women attractive, and in fact sometimes outright disdain black women.
I don't think it's that..but that a black man with status and money is sought after by most races of women
(Haters and c00ns will say otherwise but yes a well off black man is very much desired).

Also I think most black men just find all types of women attractive.

We could talk about most black men being raised in single mother households and maybe that could turn them off from wanting marriage.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I don't think it's that..but that a black man with status and money is sought after by most races of women
(Haters and c00ns will say otherwise but yes a well off black man is very much desired).

Also I think most black men just find all types of women attractive.

We could talk about most black men being raised in single mother households and maybe that could turn them off from wanting marriage.
OK. I get what you are saying, but why black men famous or not have to be so damn disrespectful and hateful towards black women? Why can't black men with money explore their options without putting black women down? Although I really have not seen any of his movies, actor Michael B. Jordan mainly dates outside his race, and has yet said anything negative about black women.Even though some black women will get in their feelings about that man for his dating preferences. I respect the fact that he doesn't even have black women on his mind in order to say anything about black women.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
OK. I get what you are saying, but why black men famous or not have to be so damn disrespectful and hateful towards black women? Why can't black men with money explore their options without putting black women down? Although I really have not seen any of his movies, actor Michael B. Jordan mainly dates outside his race, and has yet said anything negative about black women.Even though some black women will get in their feelings about that man for his dating preferences. I respect the fact that he doesn't even have black women on his mind in order to say anything about black women.
I hear you but black men get shyt by black women publicly way more than women do..

It's just that men aren't allowed to be phased/hurt by that.

Rah Digga basically said the same shyt as this chick did like a year ago..ma fukking C list rapper:francis:

But lowkey alot of resentment comes from women hold the cards in the dating game yet choose terrible and the kid has to suffer.
The black men who will shyt on black women guaranteed is gonna come from a fukked up single mother household...thats where that anger comes from.

Daps
Im not Reddit, and we are not talking about white boys. We are talking about black men and their disdain for black women.Reason being because black women predominantly do not like white men
Which black men have disdain for black women? Be more specific, because I know plenty of black men would love black women to show them love. Is it possible that you’re interested in the wrong black men? Do y’all sisters complaining about black men and their disdain for black women want to hear One Mic or Oochie Wally? :lupe:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
My question is, how do black males being raised by women who believe in the feminist and gay/tranny agendas grow up to be patriarchal leaders who want to provide for and protect black women and children?
Which I answered by giving a detailed explanation of how my man did it. It's not my place to tell men how exactly to grow into their roles as leaders. All I can do is provide resources and examples, which is what I did for him.

But, if pressed, I'd offer this: a man has to see the point of being a patriarch before he makes such a change. If he's hostile to the idea, no amount of resources and research will aid him. I did help with that, just by pointing out shyt irl/ pop culture. For example, and this is no shade, but we watch Tariq. He stay talking about his gout, which is aggravated by his diet. His wife should be handling that, obviously she is not. He apparently is forced to eat junk food if he gets hungry 'off hours'. :huhldup:Little shyt like that pops up all the time. When pointed out consistently, a man might start to see the point of investing in a woman whose job is *you*.

Last edited:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I hear you but black men get shyt by black women publicly way more than women do..

It's just that men aren't allowed to be phased/hurt by that.

Rah Digga basically said the same shyt as this chick did like a year ago..ma fukking C list rapper:francis:

But lowkey alot of resentment comes from women hold the cards in the dating game yet choose terrible and the kid has to suffer.
The black men who will shyt on black women guaranteed is gonna come from a fukked up single mother household...thats where that anger comes from.

By whom? By black women who is getting tired of being treated like shyt by black men? Black men will dog blck women day in and day out unprovoked.

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?