Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Black women have been publicly shytting on black men since the 60s. In movies, tv, talk shows, magazines, social media etc...”Black” publications and social media is filled to the brim with swirler, “black men are toxic”, “black men didn’t help me when my white husband pushed me down an elevator shaft” nonsense. LSA is fine in its bubble, but here there’s always a platoon swirlers, and swirler apologists on here inciting black men.

Y’all bring up the same tired examples of rappers you keep chasing, but black men don’t make any fuss about this constant disrespect and the abundance of bw/non black men in media.

You and the lady in OP and the plethora like her will constantly be chasing white dikk, while still coming after black men if you can’t stop lying.
How? Black women were not in Hollywood that much in the 60's due to racism, and could you please post further examples.

And I am inciting black men on here. I am just stating the obvious

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bw are desperate and, en masse, our men refuse to lead. What you expecting them to do? Wait? Get smutted out my #gmb brehs until they're too old for the market?

I've literally watched in real time as a pro-black family female dates and tries to play the game for years (like, half her child bearing yrs), can't get nowhere, and get brainwashed by these bm- hating wenches. It only works bc there isn't a counter-narrative. Ain't no whole bunch of black men trynna get married out here. So natural biological clock type shyt is being weaponized.

Most, not all, BW desires to be with a black man.. And thats not debatable..

What black men and women lack are social skills needed to forge relationships..

Its a highly nuanced picture between the black sexes, but communication is highly critical, and were lacking..

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
How? Black women were not in Hollywood that much in the 60's due to racism, and could you please post further examples.

And I am inciting black men on here. I am just stating the obvious

I’m not giving a museum tour

Just go state the obvious on reddit or *****, since black women date interracialy so quietly.

Baffles me why y’all date non black men but be up under black male spaces and tryin to tell us what to do.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
I’m not giving a museum tour

Just go state the obvious on reddit or *****, since black women date interracialy so quietly.

Baffles me why y’all date non black men but be up under black male spaces and tryin to tell us what to do.
We are not telling y'all what to do, we are just saying stop disrespecting us and calling us names. Is it that hard? Y'all don't even have to uplift us, we just want y'all to stop disrespecting us and throwing us under the bus for races of women.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who teaches leadership? Because that is a skill many don't have and anyone who has worked for someone else will tell you that. If father's left and there is no one to teach men how to lead, what happens. Boys don't raise themselves. Effective leadership is learned. So what then? What is the solution? I want to have this convo.

It's learned mostly by visualization..

As a child, I've visually seen my father wake up at 5am to go to work, for 15 years until i moved out..

He also took care of me, my siblings and mother...

Guess what im doing now as an adult?

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
It's learned mostly by visualization..

As a child, I've visually seen my father wake up at 5am to go to work, for 15 years until i moved out..

He also took care of me, my siblings and mother...

Guess what im doing now as an adult?
In the context of the original quote we're talking about boys from single parent house holds.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I am not even demanding much. All I am asking is that black men will stop talking shyt about black women being dark,ugly, and nappy headed on social media, and in real life. Is that too much to ask? I feel like black men can date whoever they want. there is nothing with preference, but why do black men have to disrespect black women in the process?

And again what I do in real life has nothing to do with the on-going contempt black men has for black women
You can find much more disrespect towards black women from white boys on any *****/reddit thread.

But we both know why you won't confront them on that. :mjpls:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
You can find much more disrespect towards black women from white boys on any *****/reddit thread.

But we both know why you won't confront them on that. :mjpls:
Im not Reddit, and we are not talking about white boys. We are talking about black men and their disdain for black women.Reason being because black women predominantly do not like white men

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In the context of the original quote we're talking about boys from single parent house holds.

I know.. kids mimic what they see..

If a young man see his moms being treated like shyt, he'd more than likely treat the women he encounters the same..

Its a sad state of affairs, but we need to go hard for our kids. Its the only way we can turn this around..