Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
You act like there aren't plenty of examples of dark skin black men being shytted on by black women, so don't act like colorism is a black man problem. There are plenty of black men who got no play from black women because they were too dark, and only became attractive when he got money or showed up with a non black woman on his arm.
But black men have the platform and clout to spread the word through the masses. They are the main ones on social media talking shyt about black women being ugly, and how white women are better.I hardly see well known or famous black women shyt on black men the way black men do.Most black women will date other races of men silently without saying how shytty black men are.Black men will not do that. Black men will go on a tirade of how he hates black women, and how other races of women are better.

Case in point: Lanisha Cole. Has she ever said anything negative about black men while being married to her white husband?

• Dap
Reactions: Ya?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Yall don't even listen to that @Honey Bee bytch, we talkin bout tha same bytch that found a way to avoid dating black men in a black ass city called Memphis.

It's obvious just off that chris brown pro athlete cherry picking bullshyt she tried to pull that she got some self hate demons in her she need to address. I wouldn't be surprised if this forum is tha closest she has to regular interactions with black men outside of family members.

She needs some therapy and a history lesson.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Yall don't even listen to that @Honey Bee bytch, we talkin bout tha same bytch that found a way to avoid dating black men in a black ass city called Memphis.

It's obvious just off that chris brown pro athlete cherry picking bullshyt she tried to pull that she got some self hate demons in her she need to address. I wouldn't be surprised if this forum is tha closest she has to regular interactions with black men outside of family members.

She needs some therapy and a history lesson.
LOL. My dating life has nothing to do with black men, and their continuous disrespect for black women. And although I have dated outside my race, I have never disrespected black men in real life.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
Does it matter, simp, two people in this thread confirmed it, and if they brought proof you would think nothing of it becsuze you’re one of the simps I’m referring too.
How the fukk is anything they posted considered proof?

:mjtf:

If she's a wench fukk her
But the coli needs receipts

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
:unimpressed:Her & YT broke up?

Rappers and athletes do not represent most black men.

That's like saying Nikki Minaj represents black women.

Y'all want guys like Chris B but they don't want y'all.

So instead of attacking for only him for the statement, it's gotta be ALL black men now? including white collar and blue collar well to do men busy building legacy despite the odds. Sigh

Unfortunately Celebrities are push to represent Blacks..
Malcolm pointed this out decades ago
That why nikkas need to stop celebrity worship

We can't talk about solutions as long as you're going to deflect from the problem. You're deflecting. De-industrialization didn't make black women become "skrong independent don't need a black man cause he is my oppressor" feminists.

Black men cant re-assert themselves as leaders of the family as long as black women are going to work in cahoots with the system to sabotage black male leadership.
That's the problem and it's been the problem for the last 50 years. You're deflecting.

Single motherhood in the Black community didn't start in during the feminist movement or because welfare..
Majority the women who got on welfare didn't have a man to began with.
Black women was always independent before that cac movement..Black Women always worked a job.
This fantasy world that everything was good in the Black Community/Black Family before Black Women sold out to feminism & welfare is :russ:..
Let me give u example

Emmett Till mama was a single mom, who worked a job & paid her own bills
His father was a rapist alcoholic who abandoned the family & got killed
Gangs was already killing each other in Chicago
His uncle let cacs kick in his door & kidnapped him.. Didn't do nothing to stop.

Within this 4 example is shyt that plagues the black community today

That was 1955 before feminism & welfare.
My grandmother was a single mom, she said her whole block was too.. That was late 40s & 50s

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
LOL. My dating life has nothing to do with black men, and their continuous disrespect for black women. And although I have dated outside my race, I have never disrespected black men in real life.
Yeah, that would require you to have regular interactions with them irl for tha opportunity to disrespect us to even arise. :goodshyt:

Besides we all know most of tha disrespect is happening on social media for clout chasing purposes, where people feel free to say whatever birdbrained garbage they want to say without repercussion.

As for you specifically it shows a lack of respect and awareness as well as an abundance of entitlement to make a list of complaints and demands to a group of men you won't even deal with on a basic level.

Save that shyt for Connor'nem cuz it's clear to see how black men feel about black women shouldn't concern you.:goodshyt:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Most black women will date other races of men silently without saying how shytty black men are.Black men will not do that.
Black women have been publicly shytting on black men since the 60s. In movies, tv, talk shows, magazines, social media etc...”Black” publications and social media is filled to the brim with swirler, “black men are toxic”, “black men didn’t help me when my white husband pushed me down an elevator shaft” nonsense. LSA is fine in its bubble, but here there’s always a platoon swirlers, and swirler apologists on here inciting black men.

Y’all bring up the same tired examples of rappers you keep chasing, but black men don’t make any fuss about this constant disrespect and the abundance of bw/non black men in media.

You and the lady in OP and the plethora like her will constantly be chasing white dikk, while still coming after black men if you can’t stop lying.

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Yeah, that would require you to have regular interactions with them irl for tha opportunity to disrespect us to even arise. :goodshyt:

Besides we all know most of tha disrespect is happening on social media for clout chasing purposes, where people feel free to say whatever birdbrained garbage they want to say without repercussion.

As for you specifically it shows a lack of respect and awareness as well as an abundance of entitlement to make a list of complaints and demands to a group of men you won't even deal with on a basic level.

Save that shyt for Connor'nem cuz it's clear to see how black men feel about black women shouldn't concern you.:goodshyt:

I am not even demanding much. All I am asking is that black men will stop talking shyt about black women being dark,ugly, and nappy headed on social media, and in real life. Is that too much to ask? I feel like black men can date whoever they want. there is nothing with preference, but why do black men have to disrespect black women in the process?

And again what I do in real life has nothing to do with the on-going contempt black men has for black women