Lanisha Cole:""More of our men/artists in the industry should be uplifting us WOC"

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Most black are not trying to be in the company of white men. Although you will see a few of us date out, a large majority of black women still prefer black men
Oh trust me i and most other bm respect tha bw tht stay true to tha game. It's tha hypocrite wenches (like you) we turn cold on. :goodshyt: Cuz like i said b4 you never see tha same resentment for tha cacs yall date even though there's plenty of disrespect from their end. Yall will tolerate anything for a white man's validation and we're supposed to respect that? Naw that ain't happening.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup i hit it right on tha head. :wow:

Need me to call Iyanla for you? We gotta get that hatred for tha black man out yo heart. :mjcry:

Fck boy im black with black kids and a wife..

Own a black business with a few black employees.

Your words are meaningless to me..

You can meet me at the chosen few p*nic Saturday, in Chicago, if you wanna discuss this more..

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
And women choose the men. I already told you that this is over. If you raise a competent respectable young man. You raised him to marry another group of women.:wow:
And like I already told you, that's not true. Does an employer 'choose' employees? No, his choice is restricted to those who actually put in an application.

When are these black women going to start showing love to the “squares” and “lames” (i.e. the black men who don’t mirror the denigrating caricatures put out by the music industry) in our community? :lupe:
I advise them to. Those be the ones with the money. :usure: Cool nikkas spend too much time being cool.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Fck boy im black with black kids and a wife..

Own a black business with a few black employees.

Your words are meaningless to me..

You can meet me at the chosen few p*nic Saturday, in Chicago, if you wanna discuss this more..
Yeah so meaningless i got you tryna meet up with nikkas 1000 miles away. :mjlol:

Honey Bee

All Star
Daps
Oh trust me i and most other bm respect tha bw tht stay true to tha game. It's tha hypocrite wenches (like you) we turn cold on. :goodshyt: Cuz like i said b4 you never see tha same resentment for tha cacs yall date even though there's plenty of disrespect from their end. Yall will tolerate anything for a white man's validation and we're supposed to respect that? Naw that ain't happening.
The few white men i have dated has been respectful towards me.And again my dating life has nothing to do with the on going disrespect and disdain black men have for black women. All I am saying is can yall stop disrespecting black wonen?Stop with the name calling and treating us like shyt in the disguise of having a "preference"

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I agree with everything else you said, but *Cam'ron skeptical face*, stop this lie. Yes they do shyt on bw at large.

I'm going to need examples,there are none like the ones I stated. There certainly is no accepted movement that goes unchecked by black men. I see plenty of black men shytting on pawgers on this sit.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm going to need examples,there are none like the ones I stated. There certainly is no accepted movement that goes unchecked by black men.
Theres an entire movement hell bent on bringing more black women over to the dark side,predicated on the idea that "all the good black men are dead or in prison,or gay:usure:". ... the "swirler" movement is accepted and you are a racist if you speak against it. No such accepted movement exist among black men.
Those were your examples. There is most certainly a movement to frame all bw as bitter, fat, man-repelling, domineering hags. Yes. You're right in the sense that bm ain't out here writing books specifically putting the whole thing together, ie, 'they ain't shyt and thus we must pawg', like there is on the bw side. But that's not bc bm don't agree, it's bc men in general don't buy self- help books like that. Instead, on the bm side, you got celebrities churning out a steady series of anti- bw statements and music and when nikkas ain't on that shyt, yall shame them.

So, same shyt on both sides ('Your counterpart is unlovable'), but expressed differently, reflecting the difference in socialization btwn men and women.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
as a black man in a happy and prosperous relationship with a black woman, I look at these shyts these days and just shake my head. I wish you guys the best luck.

Lemme go kiss my girl and ask her if she need anything :ehh:
:ehh: Good man.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Sorry so long, but yall asked a lot.

In my house, we used (carefully selected) manosphere materials. Yeah, a lot of them are racist incels, I'm not talking about that shyt. I'm talking about the 'red pill relationship' and 'art of manliness' genres. While he was reading that, I was reading up on traditional women. We recalled advice from old school bp. We started discussing the relationships we saw and why they weren't working. We purposefully brainwashed ourselves. I cut off friends who were bad influences bc, if you trynna lose weight, don't hang out with fat bytches. We went super hard initially, like a bootcamp, we've since toned it down.

Now take that and do it on a community-wide level. We need to provide the counter-narrative. Public shaming works, but not the way yall using it. You can't just shyt on ppl indefinitely, you have to provide an example of somebody doing it right and thriving. Show attractive, socially valuable ppl living the life and discuss. Create an ecosystem of resources for singles and couples (dating sites, yt'ers, influencers, memes, etc) so there's a place to get away from the current toxic culture. Stop the public sniping, it's hard for women to respect a man using the techniques of the powerless. Make hoes unpopular.

It's surprisingly easy to sway a population, look at the alt-right. I watched as they started with the manosphere and eventually migrated toward nationalism (bc what's the point of masculinity if you're not using it to actually build?). A good amount of their women saw them building (race-based coalitions and political power) and got on board, former feminists and all. Now you got a whole new YOUNG generation of 'traditional' wp. It can be done. Women will reject masculinity if it's not deemed useful to them. Make it useful, not like simping (bc that's unattractive), but like 'Hey, we doing this over here. If you wanna be down, act right and there's a spot for you on the team.'
I understand this. But a lot of these people lack the discipline to learn to do this. The manosphere has a lot of good ideas floating around. Before all the WS shyt. I'm more of a proponent of deep masculinity. See Iron John.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
The few white men i have dated has been respectful towards me.And again my dating life has nothing to do with the on going disrespect and disdain black men have for black women. All I am saying is can yall stop disrespecting black wonen?Stop with the name calling and treating us like shyt in the disguise of having a "preference"
The reality is ya'll date cacs because of your disdain for black men. Whenever you see a WM/BW pairing you can damn sure bet that it was born out of self hatred. Ya'll ignore all the black men who have never said anything negative about BW, and just zero in on the dumbass celebrities and dusty ass nikkas opinions. I'm willing to bet that the reason why no cac ever offended you, is because like most swirlers you were on your best behavior.

Last edited: