Lamelo has his best game so far + rumors of him leaving early

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
he's gonna say Cole Anthony, even though his 34 pt performance was against an ND squad with no "blue chips"

For the record i like Cole tho. He might have the edge over LaMelo now, but he's also over a year older than Melo. Thats another thing - a lot of guys in Melo's class are older than him. So not only is he playing against pro's, he's actually 18. He not gonna be getting drafted at 20 like Cole will.
you answer questions for me now¿

chill out

ha

oh so UNC Wilmington is elite now? :mjlol:

Notre Dame team with not even one freshman on it - no blue chips - that's elite competition now?

If LaMelo put on a UCLA uniform and scored 35 against Long Beach St would that make it more presentable for you? :ohhh:
baby.ball caught his 24 or whatever it was against who¿

cole will play a lot of easy pickings

but cole will also see way more future pros

not no one year undrafted or washed former pros

dawg we can cut it here

bets are down we will see what is what in due time

i ain't shook to be wrong ha

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nbl 2019 mvp is andrew bogut

:mjlol:

breh was struggling to average 3 pts a game in the nba

no way, he would be the best player in the ncaa

He probably would be the best player :yeshrug:

Terrence Ferguson averages more and plays way more minutes in the NBA than he did in the NBL it's all relative

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
I'll be honest, I stopped paying attention to the kid, but is he actually trying on defense?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'll be honest, I stopped paying attention to the kid, but is he actually trying on defense?

He definitely trying and gets lots of steals but he isn't no top notch defender. A lot of these young dudes don't play D anyway but LaMelo got the tools to be a good defender

Bledswole

Slappin and clowning chumps for fun.
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Man o man a lot of y’all gonna be eating all that shyt y’all was talking about this young man:mjlol:

Damn we got so many experts on here when it comes to hoops,but so many of y’all said it was over for him and he wouldn’t even get drafted:russ:

Now he might be the #1 pick:wow:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LaMelo was shooting 18% from three for the season before that game. :dead:

He averages 1.5 makes on 6.5 attempts and that's with the international line. :mindblown:

Shooting 32% from the field, his team is only 2-7 and he's not even the best player on it (Aaron Brooks is MUCH better and he was a scrub the last year he played NBA).