Lamelo has his best game so far + rumors of him leaving early

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
There’s absolutely no proof behind this NBL being better than the ncaa :francis:

@10bandz is talking out his ass.

Absolutely no proof? NBL teams and NCAA playing versus each other isn't proof? :what:

Remedial ass nikkas. OMG Duke has a 5 star prospect, that means the 6th man on Maryland and the 2nd option on UCONN is better than everyone except NBA and Euroleague players:skip:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
nikka just answer the question.

he's gonna say Cole Anthony, even though his 34 pt performance was against an ND squad with no "blue chips"

For the record i like Cole tho. He might have the edge over LaMelo now, but he's also over a year older than Melo. Thats another thing - a lot of guys in Melo's class are older than him. So not only is he playing against pro's, he's actually 18. He not gonna be getting drafted at 20 like Cole will.

Daps
Absolutely no proof? NBL teams and NCAA playing versus each other isn't proof? :what:

Remedial ass nikkas. OMG Duke has a 5 star prospect, that means the 6th man on Maryland and the 2nd option on UCONN is better than everyone except NBA and Euroleague players:skip:

how many players in the nbl?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
cole.world*

oh so UNC Wilmington is elite now? :mjlol:

Notre Dame team with not even one freshman on it - no blue chips - that's elite competition now?

If LaMelo put on a UCLA uniform and scored 35 against Long Beach St would that make it more presentable for you? :ohhh:

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
he's gonna say Cole Anthony, even though his 34 pt performance was against an ND squad with no "blue chips"

For the record i like Cole tho. He might have the edge over LaMelo now, but he's also over a year older than Melo. Thats another thing - a lot of guys in Melo's class are older than him. So not only is he playing against pro's, he's actually 18. He not gonna be getting drafted at 20 like Cole will.

I like Lamelo as well, I just have some concerns about him. How do you feel about his shooting consistency and form? It's kind of reminding me of Lonzo.