Supporter
Daps
Ricky Rubio in the Liga ACB

glmqpJr.png

Ricky Rubio in the Euroleague

ZJr3TGG.png

Ricky Rubio in World Cup

ZJr3TGG.png

Notice how even when he was 18-21 years old, he still shot like trash?

shyt on LaMelo ball for shooting low percentages, then type an essay dikkriding a cac who also shot low percentages brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
the nbl is a hundred times better than the nba
you have guys dominated at the collegiate level some with nba experience who just couldn't cut it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
nbl 2019 mvp is andrew bogut

:mjlol:

breh was struggling to average 3 pts a game in the nba

no way, he would be the best player in the ncaa

bogut avg 11 points 11 boards in 30 mpg lsat year in the nbl
and this year he's avg 8 points and 10 boards in 22 mpg

i guarantee if you gave bogut 25-30 mpg in the nba he'd put up those same numbers

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
LaMelo shot 55% from the field at Spire and shot great in the NBL in the preseason. Percentage went down because he went back to stupid shot selection for whatever reason. Every statement you post is fukking bullshyt.
I was talking his shooting and said four straight leagues. Neither Spire nor NBL preseason are leagues. He was putting up ugly-ass 3pt shooting numbers in CIF, Lithuania, JBL, and Australia.

At 20 years old, Ricky Rubio shot 31% from the field and 22% from 3 in 22mpg for Barca. Keep racking up them L's you cornball.
What da fukk does that have to do with him at 18? The question was Rubio at 18, like LaMelo, when he was drafted, and he was 40% from the field and 43% from three that year in Spanish ACB.

You had to cherry pick his worst year in a much tougher league just to get him in the same ballpark as Melo.

This fakkit guy typed up an essay about Ricky Rubio while shytting on LaMelo because of his FG%.....yet Ricky Rubio shot well below 40% in every season he played in Spain from 15 all the way to 21. :mjlol:
And his %'s are still better than LaMelo. :mjlol:

I never once argued that Rubio could shoot. He's always been a shytty shooter. That doesn't somehow make LaMelo's 18% 3pt shooting elite.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I was talking his shooting and said four straight leagues. Neither Spire nor NBL preseason are leagues. He was putting up ugly-ass 3pt shooting numbers in CIF, Lithuania, JBL, and Australia.

What da fukk does that have to do with him at 18? The question was Rubio at 18, like LaMelo, when he was drafted, and he was 40% from the field and 43% from three that year in Spanish ACB.

You had to cherry pick his worst year in a much tougher league just to get him in the same ballpark as Melo.

And his %'s are still better than LaMelo. :mjlol:

I never once argued that Rubio could shoot. He's always been a shytty shooter. That doesn't somehow make LaMelo's 18% 3pt shooting elite.

How did I cherry pick his worst year when I posted his stats from several years? And you're the one cherry picking by leaving out Spire and NBL preseason which included a showcase for scouts. Dumbass

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shyt on LaMelo ball for shooting low percentages, then type an essay dikkriding a cac who also shot low percentages brehs.
You're so triggered you had to write out four straight comments defending a guy who claimed 18yo LaMelo is "way better" than 18yo Rubio was. Do you even begin to realise how dumb that claim was?

Show me one scout or NBA person, anywhere, ever, saying that 18yo LaMelo has already had better performances or skill set than 18yo Rubio.

I literally just listed Rubio's accomplishments at that age. Didn't have to talk up shyt, it was just a factual list. You ever seen me stan Rubio once on here?

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
bogut avg 11 points 11 boards in 30 mpg lsat year in the nbl
and this year he's avg 8 points and 10 boards in 22 mpg

i guarantee if you gave bogut 25-30 mpg in the nba he'd put up those same numbers

better yet, give him 25-30 mpg in the NCAA and he'd put even better numbers. nikkas really think Bogut would be a bum playing college ball. :mjlol: Yeah I'm sure he'd struggle to get 20 and 10 vs Evansville huh

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You're so triggered you had to write out four straight comments defending a guy who claimed 18yo LaMelo is "way better" than 18yo Rubio was. Do you even begin to realise how dumb that claim was?

I literally just listed Rubio's accomplishments at that age. Didn't have to talk up shyt, it was just a factual list. You ever seen me stan Rubio once on here?

he is way better, and his accomplishments don't mean shyt because technically you can say Rubio "accomplished" more as a professional before 18 than every legend in the NBA. Americans dont have the lane to go pro at 15 like they do in Spain, so none of that shyt you posted even fukking matters. LaMelo IS better at 18 than Rubio was

Daps
he is way better, and his accomplishments don't mean shyt because technically you can say Rubio "accomplished" more as a professional before 18 than every legend in the NBA. Americans dont have the lane to go pro at 15 like they do in Spain, so none of that shyt you posted even fukking matters. LaMelo IS better at 18 than Rubio was

ok bro. So what has Lamelo done. What’s his biggest accomplishment? What’s his numbers look like? Show me a big game he’s played in.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
ok bro. So what has Lamelo done. What’s his biggest accomplishment? What’s his numbers look like? Show me a big game he’s played in.

He won state and national titles in HS:dahell:.

he also is the youngest american bball player to sign a pro contract

Daps
He won state and national titles in HS:dahell:.

he also is the youngest american bball player to sign a pro contract

you just saying things. Not posting no game vids, no stats. He signed a pro contract cause if his brother and father. Not because he was good. Lol.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Show me one scout or NBA person, anywhere, ever, saying that 18yo LaMelo has already had better performances or skill set than 18yo Rubio.

I’ll do you one better. There’s not one GM in the league that would rather have Rubio instead of Lamelo on their roster next year :mjlol: