Lamelo has his best game so far + rumors of him leaving early

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
aaron brooks picking up his last paychecks

he's made stops in euroleague in china

nbl the last stop before the train pulls in at the big3

And the NCAA is the last stop before you head to the G-League or overseas. You realize getting to the NBA and then going overseas is better than not making it at all right :what:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Oh, so your average NCAA team is made of mostly 1st rounders :what:

NCAA has over 300 fukking teams, James Wiseman's CONFERENCE COMPETITION includes teams like Tulsa and Tulane who have no 1st round picks or any picks at all :what:

Duke had 3 1st rounders in the last draft, Kentucky had 2. What about the rest of the players? They'll all be averaging 20 and 10 in the NBL? :what:

NAME ME the players on Oregon's roster who could be 20 and 10 in the NBL, stop moving the goal posts. You keep acting like LaMelo isnt playing against anybody, so tell me who James Wiseman is playing against TONIGHT. Oregon is #14 and Pac-12 squad, FOH with that "we know where the majority of the picks come from" :mjlol:
more matchups against future league players

wiseman vs. dante both bluechip freshman

baby.ball rotating the same 9 smoked clips

maybe i'm wrong but i see a less athletic zo is that a #1 pick knowing what we know now¿

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
And the NCAA is the last stop before you head to the G-League or overseas. You realize getting to the NBA and then going overseas is better than not making it at all right :what:
talking about the best from the ncaa

same way we not gonna judge the nbl off the worst on their rosters

2019-20 Men's Basketball Roster - University of Oregon Athletics

who on this roster is elite and will have a 10+ pro career?

As a matter fact, just tell me all the players in the AAC conference who will have stints in the NBA :yeshrug:
memphis still in the aac right¿

they whole starting five seeing a cup of coffee in the league

ha

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
more matchups against future league players

wiseman vs. dante both bluechip freshman

baby.ball rotating the same 9 smoked clips

maybe i'm wrong but i see a less athletic zo is that a #1 pick knowing what we know now¿

Why do you need matchups against future league players who are 19 when you're getting matchups against guys who actually did play in the league?

2 blue chips going at it 1 on 1 makes the NCAA as a whole better than the NBL? :mjlol: In the beginning I said that college teams have 1 or 2 blue chips but top to bottom doesn't have the quality of NBL. LaMelo already did the blue chip matchups in HS, you act like he's never played against none of these guys.

Also, i could be wrong but i don't think Dante is eligible to play :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
talking about the best from the ncaa

same way we not gonna judge the nbl off the worst on their rosters

memphis still in the aac right¿

they whole starting five seeing a cup of coffee in the league

ha

ok and what about Memphis' competition? What does Memphis whole starting 5 being league-worthy have to do with you claiming NCAA is better than the NBL? Like can you make an actual argument instead of just talking about blue chips? Could Tulane or Tulsa beat an NBL team? Could Memphis beat the beat NBL team?

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why do you need matchups against future league players who are 19 when you're getting matchups against guys who actually did play in the league?

2 blue chips going at it 1 on 1 makes the NCAA as a whole better than the NBL? :mjlol: In the beginning I said that college teams have 1 or 2 blue chips but top to bottom doesn't have the quality of NBL. LaMelo already did the blue chip matchups in HS, you act like he's never played against none of these guys.

Also, i could be wrong but i don't think Dante is eligible to play :mjlol:
those cats he's facing nbl outside rj ain't league tier no more

in the ncaa baby.ball would get many chances to have his zo vs. swipa moment

dante ain't playing¿

point is wiseman if he plays out the season will see other interesting matchups

if wiseman was over in the nbl what type of smoke is that¿

come on they pro yeah but that's roach clips of stress that ain't no loudpack ha

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
ok and what about Memphis' competition? What does Memphis whole starting 5 being league-worthy have to do with you claiming NCAA is better than the NBL? Like can you make an actual argument instead of just talking about blue chips? Could Tulane or Tulsa beat an NBL team? Could Memphis beat the beat NBL team?
dawg we know most ncaa teams is straight food for the elite programs

like i said it's about the best he would face

the best ncaa team is more talented than the best nbl team tell me that ain't facts¿

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
those cats he's facing nbl outside rj ain't league tier no more

in the ncaa baby.ball would get many chances to have his zo vs. swipa moment

dante ain't playing¿

point is wiseman if he plays out the season will see other interesting matchups

if wiseman was over in the nbl what type of smoke is that¿

come on they pro yeah but that's roach clips of stress that ain't no loudpack ha

But why does interesting matchups matter more than the overall quality of competition? Ball is playing against seasoned pros every night, he's playing against grown men every night. More experienced players. What smoke is Wiseman getting playing against UIC or half the teams in the AAC conference? He's getting "interesting matchups" that doesn't make the NCAA better than the NBL as a whole. You say outside of RJ the players aren't league tier but neither are most college players and at least the NBL guys have experience and are much older and physical

When it comes to prime time hyped up matchups, you're right, nothing beats the NCAA for that. But scouts clearly don't care about that and as time goes on more players will opt for the overseas route because you can get paid and get a head start on living as a pro before going to the NBA.