Lamar Jackson with an All Time Great TD Run

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s really simple

There was a story like 30 years ago when some sports cac went off code he said something like this

“If we allow black QB’s in the game there will not be any room for us anymore”

Think about sooooo many hated on cam

they good with Russel and presscot because they don’t seem to “act” black

mike Vick Lamar and cam at one point before they changed him seemed to behave like they come form the “hood”

It’s about personality and skin color

You notice Golden Tate can act up all he wants but there is no tag on him

I just hope they don’t try and change Lamar and he can be himself

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Bill pollean or however you spell his last name came out and said he was wrong about Lamar, but they aren’t going to validate him, the kids got skills you can’t teach, ultimately he has to be on his p’s and q’s because he’s not going to be able to out athlete every team, also, the ravens staff doesn’t get enough credit for flipping the playbook to suit his skills, and get him some play makers

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It’s really simple

There was a story like 30 years ago when some sports cac went off code he said something like this

“If we allow black QB’s in the game there will not be any room for us anymore”

Think about sooooo many hated on cam

they good with Russel and presscot because they don’t seem to “act” black

mike Vick Lamar and cam at one point before they changed him seemed to behave like they come form the “hood”

It’s about personality and skin color

You notice Golden Tate can act up all he wants but there is no tag on him

I just hope they don’t try and change Lamar and he can be himself
Cam didn’t change really.. that’s why they want him gone now. He just said done shyt we didn’t like.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Still don’t buy into Lamar as a passer yet, but you lying if you say that boy ain’t special.

Probably cuz of last year, and the Ravens games I usually tune into he’s not throwing it all over the field. But then the other weeks I peep NFL Redzone and he’s throwing 3, 4, 5 TDs and 300+ yards

His leap from last year is unprecedented

I'm with you. I can visibly see he isn't as complete a player as Deshaun and I dont think he has the ceiling Deshaun or Russ have....

But I can also visibly see he's the truth and has made an amazing leap in Year 2. This isn't unprecedented though (Peyton also had a huge Year 1 to Year 2 leap), but making the leap with his playing style is unprecedented...

NFL history shows us this doesn't last forever, and he ain't that big. It's the NFL, and as mentioned, he's only in Year 2. Teams will figure out how to defend him, its gonna happen (happened with Vick and 1000 other one year flashes), the question is can he stay ahead in his growth as a player? He's ahead right now, all credit to him...

And your body isn't gonna sustain the beating it takes with this playing style long term, so basically you're in win now mode for as long as he can physically do this. And they might win it this year...

Baltimore building an offense around him instead if trying to force him into an offense is some GOAT level management shyt...

Youngdev

Superstar
Daps
Lamar is a beast and the mvp currently

but we allowed to critique him like any other quarterback

y’all gotta relax

dudes mad defensive in here

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Dont disrespect him by comparing him go Vick.

The level he is playing at now, is one Vick never came close to playing in ATL.

Oh here yall go. :comeon:

In a thread showing off Lamar making a great RUN, yall have the nerve to say Vick comparions are disrespectful. Some of yall must have forgot some of the legendary runs Vick made in his career.

As far as being a more complete QB, sure. But even that is something that will be seen with time.

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Imagine being a Dolphins fan, a franchise desperate for a QB, having to watch this brother, a kid from your backyard that your team passed on in order to draft a player that yall ended up trading a year later.

@SoulController how do you do it? :mindblown:
Truth be told. As a dolphin fan watching Tannerhill resurgence with the titans tells me whether we had drafted him or not the Dolphins org would still be a dumpster fire :mjcry: