Lamar Jackson with an All Time Great TD Run

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You said 6 specific names would be there by 2018, now you're claiming you'll be up to 2.5 by 2020.

If you'd said "Two WRs from this team will be on NFL rosters 5 years from now" then no one would have clowned you so hard. But you wouldn't have even been able to pick the right two.

And :russ: at you trying to talk about other guys who didn't even name making the NFL at other positions as if that is relevant at all.

Your
full
game is A1 though.

There will be 5 guys from that team playing wide receiver in the NFL next year. 1 will be playing tight end after being a receiver in college.

Doesn't matter if the names are different. People lost their mind when I said there were 6 NFL receivers on the team. They didn't lose their mind over the 6 names I posted.

The number 6 will be hit and that's all that matters.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
With regard to the 2015-16 Vols, there are currently 3 WRs from that team in the NFL. Preston Williams was a star rookie and starter for the Miami Dolphins this season. Josh Malone played on the Bengals last year before going to the Jets practice squad this year. Jason Croom moved to TE and played for the Bills last year. He's been on injured reserve this year. There are currently 2 seniors from that team still at school that look like NFL draft picks in 2020. Jauan Jennings and Marquez Callaway. And this isn't including Jalen Hurd who played RB at Tennessee but was drafted as a WR this past year.

Its likely that in 2020 there will be 5 NFL WRs who played for the 2015-16 Vols and 1 TE who played WR for those teams

By the start of the 2020 NFL season there will be 5 NFL WRs from those Tennessee teams I touted and 1 NFL TE who was a WR at Tennesee.

The number 6 will be met even if the names are different.
No it won't you damn liar.

Jason Croom didn't even play for the 2015 Vols. He got hurt in 2014 and wasn't going to be ready until 2016, and when he finally did come back it was as a TE, not a WR. That's why he wasn't on your list.

Marquez Callaway was in HIGH SCHOOL in 2015. Thought you could slip him in like the liar you are.

Jalen Hurd was a RB, not a WR, which is why you didn't list him as one of the six WR core who would make it.

Josh Malone, who only caught one pass before getting cut last year, hasn't even made a roster since and easily might never again see an NFL field.

Even your damn goalpost shift was full of lies. Had to use three different positions, a practice squad player, a guy already out with injury from the year before, and a guy who WASNT EVEN ON THE VOLS to try to prove yourself "right".

This is why you lose every single argument - your beliefs have no connection to reality.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No it won't you damn liar.

Jason Croom didn't even play for the 2015 Vols. He got hurt in 2014 and wasn't going to be ready until 2016, and when he finally did come back it was as a TE, not a WR. That's why he wasn't on your list.

Marquez Callaway was in HIGH SCHOOL in 2015. Thought you could slip him in like the liar you are.

Jalen Hurd was a RB, not a WR, which is why you didn't list him as one of the six WR core who would make it.

Josh Malone, who only caught one pass before getting cut last year, hasn't even made a roster since and easily might never again see an NFL field.

Even your damn goalpost shift was full of lies. Had to use three different positions, a practice squad player, a guy already out with injury from the year before, and a guy who WASNT EVEN ON THE VOLS to try to prove yourself "right".

This is why you lose every single argument - your beliefs have no connection to reality.

Croom was on the team from 2012-2016. Doesn't matter he was hurt when I made the statement. And I include Callaway cause I didn't just stop in 2015 when it came to touting the talent of that roster. That entire team essentially returned for the 2016 season and I consider them to be the same group.

Once again people were not knocking the players I named. They were knocking the notion that one college team could have 6 future NFL wide receivers.

So in the end, regardless of who the names are by 2020 there will be 6 NFL players from that ROSTER either playing WR in the NFL or having switched from college WR to NFL TE.

I will still be proven right.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He listed six specific wide receivers who would be on an NFL roster by 2018, and still claims he was right even though only ONE of those six made a roster by 2018 and that fool got cut after just catching one pass the entire year.

He's now counting players who signed in 2016 even though the comment was made in 2015.

He's counting multiple guys who weren't even on the field in 2015.

He's counting running backs and tight ends too.

And he STILL has to extend his deadline by two years and count fools on the fukking practice squad.

The flat-earther pedophile rape joker is going back on ignore.