Lamar Jackson with an All Time Great TD Run

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It probably is an all time great run for an NFL Quarterback. Show me something better...
vick might be the only player i can think of who pulled off a legit 1of1 move

1JPqZmS.gif

we never seen that before we will probably never see that again

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
How you not draft that #1
Because they saw him not working as the standard pocket passer instead of coaching him up and building the offense around his strengths. Resistance to change by the old guard wanting to hold onto the past and de facto standard is what ruins so many....

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...sick logo as your avy @young yeesh.

quick question for coli bruhs in the baltimore area: is lamar doing local advertising in commercials, billboards and radio? i ask because i wonder if and when white people will start using black people to try and get him to change his hairstyle. always trying to make us into their image.

and didn't he sign with adidas last year? he's been rocking nike all this season. is he a brand free agent, or is he signed to nike? have y'all seen any nike commercials with him in them? nike needs to drop a signature cleat for dude in the off season.

BlackAchilles

Veteran
Daps
...sick logo as your avy @young yeesh.

quick question for coli bruhs in the baltimore area: is lamar doing local advertising in commercials, billboards and radio? i ask because i wonder if and when white people will start using black people to try and get him to change his hairstyle. always trying to make us into their image.

and didn't he sign with adidas last year? he's been rocking nike all this season. is he a brand free agent, or is he signed to nike? have y'all seen any nike commercials with him in them? nike needs to drop a signature cleat for dude in the off season.

Yeah he's starting to be a real big figure locally, they call him Action Jackson