Lamar Jackson with an All Time Great TD Run

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Well atleast my Jags got Taven Bryan instead :beli:

full

Daps
Reppin
NULL
what were you looking at on all that dobbs the goat shyte¿*

Why do yall continue to doubt me? Has my record of always being proven right not enough?

Guess we'll just have to wait until next year when Dobbs is ripping the league apart as a leading MVP candidate before yall finally get it.

Just do me this one favor. After Dobbs blows up, never doubt me again.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Why do yall continue to doubt me? Has my record of always being proven right not enough?

Guess we'll just have to wait until next year when Dobbs is ripping the league apart as a leading MVP candidate before yall finally get it.

Just do me this one favor. After Dobbs blows up, never doubt me again.
stop*

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Were you telling me stop when I said Baker Mayfield was trash last year when the media was on his balls? Or how about Jared Goff being fughazi when people thought he was an MVP candidate?

I know talent when I see it and all the boy Dobbs needs is a chance. When he gets that chance he will be a better version of Deshaun Watson. He's the new age Randall Cunningham like Lamar is the new age Mike Vick. I ain't budging off that by an inch.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Were you telling me stop when I said Baker Mayfield was trash last year when the media was on his balls? Or how about Jared Goff being fughazi when people thought he was an MVP candidate?

I know talent when I see it and all the boy Dobbs needs is a chance. When he gets that chance he will be a better version of Deshaun Watson. He's the new age Randall Cunningham like Lamar is the new age Mike Vick. I ain't budging off that by an inch.
if you claim all your misses the same way you do your rare accurate take then i might give props ha*

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
They can’t wrap their heads around a black man winning his way. They did the same with Kaep, Vick and every other black, mobile qb.

its bullshyt. a few white qbs ran first or were dual threat qbs back in the old days and never got flack. soon as black men did it, it became a problem. white people always do that.:mjlol:

premier58

All Star
Daps
its bullshyt. a few white qbs ran first or were dual threat qbs back in the old days and never got flack. soon as black men did it, it became a problem. white people always do that.:mjlol:
Nah Steve Young got alot.of.flack for being reckless with his running style. Alot of critics thought that he would never win a Superbowl.

kej718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you mean he still needs to do this in the playoffs? You act like he's been at it for 8 years and failed...:hhh:

None of this stuff will matter if they get knocked out the first round. That team can be good for years to come. Brady is getting old, Ben is done, Mahomes needs a defense.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
what were you looking at on all that dobbs the goat shyte¿*

if you claim all your misses the same way you do your rare accurate take then i might give props ha*

I never miss.

https://www.thecoli.com/threads/thon-maker-will-be-a-superstar.441064/

Look at his QB calls from the last two drafts:

Here are the players I currently have with first round grades:

Quarterback
- Josh Dobbs (Tennessee)
- Brad Kaaya (Miami)
Ist round graded QB :hula: Never make an NFL roster

Grading System
Top 5 grade = Perennial All-Pro
Top 10 grade = Potential All-Pro
1st round grade = Pro-Bowl caliber player
2nd round grade = Instant NFL starter with the chance to become a Pro-Bowl caliber player

Quarterbacks: (Position Grade = A+)
1. Josh Allen (Wyoming) - Top 10 grade......NFL comp: Dan Marino with mobility
2. Lamar Jackson (Louisville) - Top 10 grade......NFL comp: Michael Vick
3. Sam Darnold (USC) - 1st round grade......NFL comp: Matt Stafford with less arm strength
4. Josh Rosen (UCLA) - 1st round grade......NFL comp: Eli Manning with durability concerns
5. Kyle Lauletta (Richmond) - 2nd round grade.....NFL comp: Alex Smith
6. Baker Mayfield (Oklahoma) - 3rd round grade.....NFL comp: Rex Grossman
Lauletta could well finish his NFL career 0-5 with a pick. :laff:

I believe there are 4 bonafide franchise QBs in this class: Josh Allen (Wyoming), Lamar Jackson (Louisville), Sam Darnold (USC), and Josh Rosen (UCLA). Josh Allen and Lamar Jackson stand out as the best QBs in this class because of their high ceilings. Both have a chance to be among the best players to ever play in the NFL because of their freakish athletic ability. Josh Allen has arguably the most talented arm in NFL history.
:snoop:

Wasn't he the "Tennessee will have six WR's in the NFL" poster? I don't even think half of the six WRs he named managed to finish out their college scholarship. :mjlol: