NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
EJChTfcU8AAjTAm

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Probably cuz of last year, and the Ravens games I usually tune into he’s not throwing it all over the field. But then the other weeks I peep NFL Redzone and he’s throwing 3, 4, 5 TDs and 300+ yards

His leap from last year is unprecedented

So u basing stuff on last year and redzone

You are a moron

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Nah, y’all trying too hard with the race debate shyt when there’s nothing there as usual with coli nikkas

Lamar isn’t as naturally prolific throwing the football as Deshaun Watson or Mahomes, but he’s made strides in every facet of his game this year.

I’m just saying I’m not completely sold on his passing but I know his entire skill set makes him a special player

who’s mans is this?

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Other than their egos, I'll never understand why coaches try to make players fit their scheme instead of adjusting their scheme to fit their players.

Some coaches and GMs do not feel black QBs can run an offense. There's so much hidden cism in there. Those Harbaugh brothers give no fukks. If they like you as a QB, they're going to go all in...whether you're black, white, mobile, immobile. Chip like that too but he flamed out....and I bet you if he had a more conventional O and liked those drop back QBs, he'd have an OC gig right now or still be a HC.

The league is very conservative.