Lamar Jackson with an All Time Great TD Run

NoHalfWay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Ya'll vastly overrate what an average NFL passer is. Lamar is already better than that. Do guys like Darnold and Mayfield who are throwing interceptions like it's going out of style impress you more, or do you expect a guy with 16 nfl starts to immediately look like prime Brady or Brees? :mjpls:
Nah, y’all trying too hard with the race debate shyt when there’s nothing there as usual with coli nikkas

Lamar isn’t as naturally prolific throwing the football as Deshaun Watson or Mahomes, but he’s made strides in every facet of his game this year.

I’m just saying I’m not completely sold on his passing but I know his entire skill set makes him a special player

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Those Harbaugh brothers gotta be the only coaches out there who are willing to mould their offenses to a QB with Lamar's skillset. You never see this with other coaches. Imagine how many black QBs who couldn't shine because coaches defiantly tried to push a square peg into a round hole.

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Those Harbaugh brothers gotta be the only coaches out there who are willing to mould their offenses to a QB with Lamar's skillset. You never see this with other coaches. Imagine how many black QBs who couldn't shine because coaches defiantly tried to push a square peg into a round hole.
Other than their egos, I'll never understand why coaches try to make players fit their scheme instead of adjusting their scheme to fit their players.

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah, y’all trying too hard with the race debate shyt when there’s nothing there as usual with coli nikkas

Lamar isn’t as naturally prolific throwing the football as Deshaun Watson or Mahomes, but he’s made strides in every facet of his game this year.

I’m just saying I’m not completely sold on his passing but I know his entire skill set makes him a special player
Those guys aren't his draft peers and they have more games in the league than him. They should be ahead of him as a passer as fellow first round picks who also had prolific college careers. I'm just asking you to logically assess Jackson as a passer not regurgitate a false perception of him. The dude threw the ball about as much as Mahomes did in college but was ust less accurate. A more astute criticism of Lamar would be if he could continue to increase his accuracy as he had been doing in college.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
they been tryna reserve the qb spot

pro.style is really a conspiracy driven by cism

ha