Reppin
Dallas, TX

LAST 6 RBS TO WIN MVP
SCORED 26 TDS OR RAN FOR 2K YDS.
CMC HASNT DONE EITHER...

AND OBVIOUSLY NO WR HAS EVER WON IT.

:devil:
:evil:

No QB putting up gaudy MVP stats, no defensive player with gaudy sack totals, no RB putting up record breaking numbers. Even if a WR would win MVP it ain’t this year with nobody having record breaking numbers. Just time to accept that Lamar Jackson is going to win the MVP award.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
No QB putting up gaudy MVP stats, no defensive player with gaudy sack totals, no RB putting up record breaking numbers. Even if a WR would win MVP it ain’t this year with nobody having record breaking numbers. Just time to accept that Lamar Jackson is going to win the MVP award.

IF JERRY RICE NEVER WON MVP
NO WR IS EVER WINNING IT

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Lamar sewed it up today. He’s on his way to Canton now. Honestly I can’t see nobody beating them in the playoffs but the Browns do worry me tho
I wouldn't. As much gameday and practice film as the Ravens have on Old Man Joe, we'll be ok. Plus, Todd Moncken hasn't fully opened the playbook.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I'd add Megatron too. If those two didn't win it then it's never going to a WR.

CMC had an outside chance, but Lamar put it to bed as smoothly as you could.

I need the Ravens vs 49ers rematch in the Super Bowl now. They're the best teams left.

DETROITS RECORD WASNT GOOD ENOUGH
DURING HIS BEST SEASONS FOR HIM
TO EVEN BE A SERIOUS CANDIDATE

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I wouldn't. As much gameday and practice film as the Ravens have on Old Man Joe, we'll be ok. Plus, Todd Moncken hasn't fully opened the playbook.
All this is true. It’s just those AFC North games can go either way sometimes. It’s clearly the best and most physical division in the league

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
None of them, them having bad games against great defense =/= they should or shouldn't be mvp. Lamar is on pace to finish below 28 passing tds and 4k yards. If their was a year to give it to a skill player or defensive player this should be the year, but like you pointed out bad games end of seasons makes this award behave like the Heisman, odds have flipped between 4 players
Lamar has 4500 total yards and 29 total touchdowns currently.You cant discount his rushing stats to fit your narrative :manny: