Lakers season is over

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Why not just boot these bum ass bigs and ride what wave is left with Kobe and completely start over when he retires? Why in the fukk would you leave this team at the mercy of a strung out p*ssyhole like bytchnum?

:gladbron: Taking it back to 2005 with a mid 30's Kobe?

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
nikka shut yo weak ass up...there is still a game 7 to be played.. Until we lose that game then speak.

Even if the Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets on their home floor (What an astounding achievement)

Can you please tell me, without using bullshyt Hollinger-like matchup analogies, why the Lakers have any chance of winning one game against the Thunder?

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Yep, especially when your 24 year old center is injure prone, unreliable, and has proven himself to be a tremendous fakkit. I'd rather keep the old nikka and get players around him with some heart. I guarantee you a team led by a 34 year old Kobe is more successful than a team led by a bytch made center.

1st Round Exit This Year With The Team Led By Kobe :pacspit:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gladbron: Taking it back to 2005 with a mid 30's Kobe?

Can you believe this dude? He wants LA to rebuild with a 34 year old SG when Kobe wasn't even fine rebuilding when he was 28.
:dwillhuh:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Even if the Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets on their home floor (What an astounding achievement)

Can you please tell me, without using bullshyt Hollinger-like matchup analogies, why the Lakers have any chance of winning one game against the Thunder?

nikka IM DONE... Quik, you can have these nikkas :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Can you believe this dude? He wants LA to rebuild with a 34 year old SG when Kobe wasn't even fine rebuilding when he was 28.
:dwillhuh:

So if we swing trades to get younger players and solid bigs that can defend and rebound that's worse than sticking with someone that's PROVEN to pop shyt and not show up? Rly?! :merchant:

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

headline_crawford_thumb.jpg

I don't know how they'd win two though.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Midwest & 2Quik :

See the Lakers have Bynum and Gasol, they have so much size and their rebounding advantage will put them over the top defensively. Also Kobe can guard Westbrook and MWP can do a good job against Durant. Easy series for us.

Game 1 : Thunder 101 Lakers 83

The reality is not matching up to the match ups.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So if we swing trades to get younger players and solid bigs that can defend and rebound that's worse than sticking with someone that's PROVEN to pop shyt and not show up? Rly?! :merchant:

Yup, teams are lining up to trade our youth for a 30+ year old pansy in Gasol.

Please 2quik, let me know your trade ideas.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
He's Averaging 26 Shots Per Game This Series, Where Is It Leading You? :merchant:

No fukkin place because none of his fakkit ass teammates are willing to take shots. Oh my bad, that's Kobe's fault too. I'm good, that's all I needed to see. Yall cacs can and will dikkride bytchnum, but real nikkaz know the deal now. :childplease:

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Half brain Mcgee and rookie Faried are destroying us but yea we have a chance against Ibaka and Perkins.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
No fukkin place because none of his fakkit ass teammates are willing to take shots. Oh my bad, that's Kobe's fault too. I'm good, that's all I needed to see. Yall cacs can and will dikkride bytchnum, but real nikkaz know the deal now. :childplease:

I'm Not Even A Laker Fan, Your Just Delusional About Kobe

And Nobody Is Taking Shots Because He Dribbles With His Head Down Into 2 Players And Jacks up Shots