Lakers season is over

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Goudelock is a better scorer. That's what we need. Scoring. What does Blake do? He's a PG that can't create. He comes in and all he does is ISO Kobe.

So you want Goudelock coming in and taking shots away from Kobe? The second he gets chased off the 3 point line, Javale McGee would just be like :lolbron: in anticipation of swatting that runner into the second deck. And if you think Andre Miller is tearing up Steve Blake, imagine how badly he's going to rape a rookie. Goudelock is average at shooting if he's wide open and he sucks at everything else. I really don't understand why people stan for him so hard.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
:wtf: So one of my top lakeset dogs is making a thread saying we will lose game 7 & our season is over? OUR SEASON IS NOT OVER UNTIL WE GET KNOCKED OUT. I expect this from the heat fans, but not us. You bi polar fans need to stay offline when we lose if you can not control your emotions. You so call true lakeset fans are about to get passes revoked. :pacspit:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not the one that made this thread breh, I don't give a fukk if we win it all this year cuz we seen nikkaz true colors. somebody need to revoke them rings from bytchnum and fagsol.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps
This nikka showtime actually cosign this mike brown hiring and shytted on phil

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I'm not the one that made this thread breh, I don't give a fukk if we win it all this year cuz we seen nikkaz true colors. somebody need to revoke them rings from bytchnum and fagsol.

nikka its time for a true lakeset meeting. Im sick of this shyt, everytime shyt hits the fan we got nikkaz on our side jumping ship like this. We can still have real team discussions when we have L's without the extreme shyt like this. It time for G checking my nikka

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
nikka its time for a true lakeset meeting. Im sick of this shyt, everytime shyt hits the fan we got nikkaz on our side jumping ship like this. We can still have real team discussions when we have L's without the extreme shyt like this. It time for G checking my nikka

nikkaz is duckin, I tried to have a house meeting and bamas keep switchin the subject to gasoft like we ain't already know what he was bout. nikkaz was talkin shyt about Kobe and proppin up fake part time nikkaz and now we all witnessing the real. So of course those same people gon be poppin off like this, just like they did when that fraudulent ass nikka bytchnum became the overrated fukk that he is today.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
nikkaz is duckin, I tried to have a house meeting and bamas keep switchin the subject to gasoft like we ain't already know what he was bout. nikkaz was talkin shyt about Kobe and proppin up fake part time nikkaz and now we all witnessing the real. So of course those same people gon be poppin off like this, just like they did when that fraudulent ass nikka bytchnum became the overrated fukk that he is today.

smfh, the duckin is disgustin...:scusthov:

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Doesn't Matter Who Wins This Series To Be Honest

Thunder Will Beat Both Teams in 5 Anyway :shaq: