Lakers season is over

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
lakers will win game 7. i hope denver wins tho
LAkers will win game 7.

Only way they wont is if Denver shoots the lights out.
It wont be so wide open, run n gun like this game

Props to George Karl though. This kinda reminds me of those 90's Seattle teams.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think they'll win, but the blueprint on how to beat them is out now and the Thunder would beat them in 6.

Double Pau and Bynum and nobody can make an outside shot except for Kobe.

You know what would be logical Wilt? Putting in the NCAA 2X 3PT champion and our best bench scorer Goudelock. Makes too much sense for Mike "Potato head" Brown. Goudelock averaging 11 ppg off the bench for a month wasn't enough.

"Not like he was averaging 15 ppg for us or anything" - Mike Brown when asked why Goudelock has been on the bench

Blake's 2 ppg is definitely impressive.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
You know what would be logical Wilt? Putting in the NCAA 2X 3PT champion and our best bench scorer Goudelock. Makes too much sense for Mike "Potato head" Brown. Goudelock averaging 11 ppg off the bench for a month wasn't enough.

"Not like he was averaging 15 ppg for us or anything" - Mike Brown when asked why Goudelock has been on the bench

The mistake is thinking Mike Brown would do something logical, the only way Goudelock gets in the game is if Blake or Sessions get injured or he's pressured into playing him. He's a fool that has no respect for young players, regardless of how good they might be, he's the reason Shannon Brown never got playing time with the Cavs, and why JJ Hickson was glued to the bench despite outplaying Jamison.

He'd rather go down with the ship than to trust a young player.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Blake does everything better than him. People are on Goudelock's nuts so hard for no reason. He's not a knockdown shooter, he can't pass, he can't defend, he can't rebound, all he can do in there is shoot 3's and shoot runners from 15 feet. I don't know if there has ever been an easier player to gameplan for.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Blake does everything better than him. People are on Goudelock's nuts so hard for no reason. He's not a knockdown shooter, he can't pass, he can't defend, he can't rebound, all he can do in there is shoot 3's and shoot runners from 15 feet. I don't know if there has ever been an easier player to gameplan for.

:childplease::pacspit: at everything you just typed.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Goudelock is a better scorer. That's what we need. Scoring. What does Blake do? He's a PG that can't create. He comes in and all he does is ISO Kobe.