Lakers season is over

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Half brain Mcgee and rookie Faried are destroying us but yea we have a chance against Ibaka and Perkins.

....and your sayin we should keep that faq? He can't even handle a super blackletic retard and the moorish jihadi but he's expected to be a franchise player?! :huhldup::snoop:

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I'm Not Even A Laker Fan, Your Just Delusional About Kobe

And Nobody Is Taking Shots Because He Dribbles With His Head Down Into 2 Players And Jacks up Shots

Do you even watch games fukk nikka? He has been playing his heart out and not even his biggest haters are detracting from him. fukk off our thread nikka.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm Not Even A Laker Fan, Your Just Delusional About Kobe

And Nobody Is Taking Shots Because He Dribbles With His Head Down Into 2 Players And Jacks up Shots

This is untrue and I gave up my Kobe stan membership. Kobe has nothing to do with Barnes shooting 14/58 for the series. Kobe has nothing to do with Pau and Bynum getting abused by Faried and McGee. Kobe has nothing to do with Ramon being unable to guard Ty Lawson.

Hammer

Banned
Daps
My Team Is Gonna Make The Finals This Year While Yours Is In Shambles.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Damn me & quik on a island right now... Real nikkas are outnumbered when shyt pops off.. SCUST by my laker brethren. Yall nikkas need to go ahead and change jerseys.

DGodRussell

peace and positivity
Daps
Reppin
Based World
1st Round Exit This Year With The Team Led By Kobe :pacspit:

aal71tLv.gif

stfu nikka Kobe is the only one out there playing with heart

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for who? who wants to play on this shytty franchise? what money we got? dwight dont wanna go to LA because we picked this sherm head grey hair whiney jersey nerd who builds computers in his spare time over him...

Let 2quik believe Lakers are still a hot destination.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
for who? who wants to play on this shytty franchise? what money we got? dwight dont wanna go to LA because we picked this sherm head grey hair whiney jersey nerd who builds computers in his spare time over him...

Doesn't matter. Trade him for Teague and Josh Smith, trade him for the peanut guy in MSG, I don't give a fukk. The point is you cannot have these types of corrosive elements on your team and expect to win. I wouldn't want Dwight either cuz he's just as much of a clown.

It figures nikkaz from outside the country and johnny come lately nikkaz would be the ones on this fake shyt. Yeah, lets keep bytchnum and be mediocre for years to come. Once Kobe retires we'll have the space to sign better players, but no way should any of the shytty nikkaz stay.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
I ain't saying we should keep Drew I'm just telling you the reality. This was the last year of being contenders for a long time for the Lakers and they can go with Drew who has shown sometimes he can ball, or they can risk it all and rebuild in the draft or trade... I don't like this bytch nikka Bynum at all believe me but lets be realistic.