Lakers season is over

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trade Gasol for Goran, Kevin Martin and Scola if Houston is still dumb enough do that

Do Kobe a favor and amnesty him so he can play with real teammates and not cowards

Extra cap can be used to sign Eric Gordon

Goran/Blake
Eric Gordon/Kevin Martin
Artest/Ebanks
Scola/Jordan Hill
Bynum/Asik(MLE)

You got a team with youth, experience and talent. Better team than the crap that's on the court right now

Hammer

Banned
Daps
Asik Is A Starting Caliber Center, He Will Get A Starting Job Somewhere, Hopefully The Celtics :smugfavre:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Some Bynum ass nikkaz in this thread right now. :skip:

shyt makes me sick nikka... These spineless nikkas are not fans and will be dealt with accordingly.

tumblr_lksvhqxJha1qa295zo1_r3_500.gif

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Am I missing something? Did ya'll watch todays game or a re-run of the 2010 nba playoffs?

I'm saying.

"Ol we'll get them next time ass nikkas"

I stopped being delusional when we were down 0-1 last year and I said it's all good. Down 0-2 and I said so what? It's happened before. Down 0-3 and Kobe told me he wasn't panicking so I was straight and then we got swept. What's the point of believing and having hope with this team?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
As opposed to this team that is doing so WELL. If Jerry Buss had a heart, he would let Kobe go like the kid in Air Bud did to buddy.

Why not just boot these bum ass bigs and ride what wave is left with Kobe and completely start over when he retires? Why in the fukk would you leave this team at the mercy of a strung out p*ssyhole like bytchnum?

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why not just boot these bum ass bigs and ride what wave is left with Kobe and completely start over when he retires? Why in the fukk would you leave this team at the mercy of a strung out p*ssyhole like bytchnum?

Yea, let's trade our 24 year old C and keep the 34 year old aging SG. Sounds like a great basketball idea. :leon:

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
Yea, let's trade our 24 year old C and keep the 34 year old aging SG. Sounds like a great basketball idea. :leon:

How the hell can you build with or around a nikka with no MENTAL foundation.. SOUND LIKE A GREAT BASKETBALL IDEA.:childplease:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Yep, especially when your 24 year old center is injure prone, unreliable, and has proven himself to be a tremendous fakkit. I'd rather keep the old nikka and get players around him with some heart. I guarantee you a team led by a 34 year old Kobe is more successful than a team led by a bytch made center. You been watching old Shaq highlights or somethin? :huh:

Nah, I won't even insult Shaq like that. Even the Diesel didn't bam out this hard.