Lakers season is over

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I ain't saying we should keep Drew I'm just telling you the reality. This was the last year of being contenders for a long time for the Lakers and they can go with Drew who has shown sometimes he can ball, or they can risk it all and rebuild in the draft or trade... I don't like this bytch nikka Bynum at all believe me but lets be realistic.

Every decade since the NBA was established we have and always will be contenders.. You new nikkas need to check your history before speaking.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I ain't saying we should keep Drew I'm just telling you the reality. This was the last year of being contenders for a long time for the Lakers and they can go with Drew who has shown sometimes he can ball, or they can risk it all and rebuild in the draft or trade... I don't like this bytch nikka Bynum at all believe me but lets be realistic.

Then realistically I won't admit the L till I see the L cuz that's what real fans do. We all knew the season was fukked the moment stern raped the GOAT franchise with no vasaline. Hell, i'm not even sayin that its all the fault of the bigs because no perimeter player is taking an open shot unless their name is Kobe. But that dusthead played himself this time, no way you choose that sellout over Kobe youth or not.

The Lakers have only missed the playoffs 5 times, so this team always gon be in the mix. Gotta get the frauds off the team first, we'll try again when the offseason begins.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
Then realistically I won't admit the L till I see the L cuz that's what real fans do. We all knew the season was fukked the moment stern raped the GOAT franchise with no vasaline. Hell, i'm not even sayin that its all the fault of the bigs because no perimeter player is taking an open shot unless their name is Kobe. But that dusthead played himself this time, no way you choose that sellout over Kobe youth or not.

The Lakers have only missed the playoffs 5 times, so this team always gon be in the mix. Gotta get the frauds off the team first, we'll try again when the offseason begins.

Aiight, thats reasonable.

It ain't over till its over. Stern really did rape this team but fukk everything it ain't over till its over. Saturday is a whole other day whole other game and fukk it if I like the line they giving I might throw a couple dollas at the Lakers.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies

So Im guessing these clown ass laker fans was not down during the SMUSH PARKER, KWAME BROWN,CHRIS MIHM and CHUCKY AKINS era.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
This nikka talmbout calling a meeting, nikka we need a meeting on the off season thats comming on saturday... this team is fukking done.

Even if the Lakers beat the Denver Nuggets on their home floor (What an astounding achievement)

Can you please tell me, without using bullshyt Hollinger-like matchup analogies, why the Lakers have any chance of winning one game against the Thunder?

Aiight, thats reasonable.

It ain't over till its over. Stern really did rape this team but fukk everything it ain't over till its over. Saturday is a whole other day whole other game and fukk it if I like the line they giving I might throw a couple dollas at the Lakers.

:wtf: Do yall see what i mean by these Bi Polar ass nikkas. :pacspit:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So you want Goudelock coming in and taking shots away from Kobe? The second he gets chased off the 3 point line, Javale McGee would just be like :lolbron: in anticipation of swatting that runner into the second deck. And if you think Andre Miller is tearing up Steve Blake, imagine how badly he's going to rape a rookie. Goudelock is average at shooting if he's wide open and he sucks at everything else. I really don't understand why people stan for him so hard.

you got it wrong and it seems as if you're looking to stir some shyt up.

its not about taking shots away from Kobe. its about hitting the shots Blake would miss and taking the shots that Sessions passes on.

and he's a much better shooter than Blake and the worst that could with chasing him off the perimeter is him getting his shot swatted to Bolivia. the best part would be a possibilty of him getting to the FT line.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
too fast. too athletic. better coach. deeper.

Jordan Hill, Steve Blake and Devin Ebanks are their subs

Andre Miller, Al Harrington, Javale McGee and Corey Brewer are our subs.

Nugs in 6.

the Nuggets have good long distance shooters but the 3 game really isn't their strength breh, their strength is running, attacking the hoop and getting to the line. Denver leads the league in points in the paint, don't see why they should deviate away from that

twBui.gif

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
you got it wrong and it seems as if you're looking to stir some shyt up.

its not about taking shots away from Kobe. its about hitting the shots Blake would miss and taking the shots that Sessions passes on.

and he's a much better shooter than Blake and the worst that could with chasing him off the perimeter is him getting his shot swatted to Bolivia. the best part would be a possibilty of him getting to the FT line.

I'm not trying to be controversial, I'm dead serious. I don't see it. Every time the Lakers lose a game, the radio shows are flooded with questions about why Goudelock isn't playing. I haven't seen anything out of him to believe he wouldn't be completely exposed in a playoff series. When he had a couple games when he made a few wide open 3's, they were defending him like he was Rondo. It was obvious they had no scouting report on him.

Midwest

Hanging em up
Daps
Reppin
80's babies
I'm not trying to be controversial, I'm dead serious. I don't see it. Every time the Lakers lose a game, the radio shows are flooded with questions about why Goudelock isn't playing. I haven't seen anything out of him to believe he wouldn't be completely exposed in a playoff series. When he had a couple games when he made a few wide open 3's, they were defending him like he was Rondo. It was obvious they had no scouting report on him.

nikka, I really think you are sick... You watch all laker games, Listen every time radio talks lakers, At a certain bar when the lakers are being talked about, tunes in when skip is talking about them. nikka you are the true STAN of the lakers.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nikka, I really think you are sick... You watch all laker games, Listen every time radio talks lakers, At a certain bar when the lakers are being talked about, tunes in when skip is talking about them. nikka you are the true STAN of the lakers.

I stan the NBA as a whole. Know your enemy. fukk the Lakers.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just cuz we paidddddddddddddddddd that don't mean everything is okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

nveik8.jpg

smxbvp.jpg

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
Damn me & quik on a island right now... Real nikkas are outnumbered when shyt pops off.. SCUST by my laker brethren. Yall nikkas need to go ahead and change jerseys.

didnt know shyt was going down like this, was writing a paper

lot of hoe ass laker "fans" in here :scusthov: