Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They acting like bytches for calling the meeting tho.

nikkas should be more worried about winning but it obviously isn't a priority for most of them.
Rondo called the meeting :laff:

Rondos a bytch now?

They should be the ones worried about winning??? They're not the main ones fukking up games, playing shyt defense, not being a leader of the team, crying every play, LeDeactivating, LeLoad managing... yall nikkas can't never blame the obvious clown thats the problem. They had a better record last without him with rookies and hurt players:gucci:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
That's some sensitive shyt. I ball up with cats and we always exchange critiques, whether it's some "you shoulda switched off" :dahell: or "you shoulda switched off." :ld:
this is the league, not a rec league. nikkas argue all the time in the NBA but usually keep it professional or usually own up to their fukkups

Not this guy... not for years. Every play that he gets embarrassed in it's the blame game. Why you think Chalmers almost smacked him, Kyrie left, Bosh told Love to prepare for the bullshyt, and KD is calling him toxic, etc....

Lead by fukking example and stfu and play on. correct the shyt offline or in film at least. This dude has been whining like a bytch in damn near every game and it's getting to the point where VETS even notice it. Rookies and second year dudes weren't going to say anything because it's Lebron... Luke isn't going to say anything because this ended his career here.

Rondo does not give a fukk but will approach Lebron in a calmly matter and handle it like a man without running to the coaching staff or other bullshyt.

But no worries now, LeDeactivated is on permanent load management from here on out

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
as much as I like to bash lebron, them dudes need to get over it. You want him to stop reacting, stop messing up. This can't be the first time in your life you met hypocrites.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Seems like shooting at an ambulance at this point
Can we stop giving a damn about the Lakers now?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
lucky they didn't play with MJ, these kids would've committed suicide the first time he called them a fakkit:mjlol:
Came in to say this

Jordan was doing waaaay more than side eye. nikka was talking shyt , telling nikkas they wasn't shyt and they family know it . Didn't he sock Kerr in the eye? Don't miss a crucial FT he gonna yell out YOU SUCK in front of everyone:mjlol:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I wasn’t gonna get into it but for the cats talking about imagine if they were teammates with Jordan that’s not even close to being the same. Lebron is clearly showing frustration on teammates for not defending HIS assignment:dead:

He’s been doing it since last season. Jordan gave 100 every game, Lebron dont even be getting back on defense sometimes but wanna throw his hands up on nikkas for not doing double the work :dead:

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
:mjlol:THIS PLAY SPARKED THE TEAM MEETING.

BRON STANDS IN THE PAINT,
LETS HIS MAN SHOOT A WIDE OPEN J,
THEN THROWS HIS HANDS UP
AT HIS TEAMMATES.

:mjlol:HERES SOME BONUS FOOTAGE OF HIM
GETTING SONNED IN THE POST
THEN YELLING AT LOVE.

:devil:
:evil:

That second one is straight bytch made :picard:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I wasn’t gonna get into it but for the cats talking about imagine if they were teammates with Jordan that’s not even close to being the same. Lebron is clearly showing frustration on teammates for not defending HIS assignment:dead:

He’s been doing it since last season. Jordan gave 100 every game, Lebron dont even be getting back on defense sometimes but wanna throw his hands up on nikkas for not doing double the work :dead:
These cats still don't get this :mjlol:

Jordan wasn't half assing on defense and blaming others by publicly crying about it during games.

Jordan and Kobe did most of their shyt talking in practice, VETS are the ones calling out Lebron for his softness and fakkitry DURING the games.

Jordan was cussing out the other team during games.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
These cats still don't get this :mjlol:

Jordan wasn't half assing on defense and blaming others by publicly crying about it during games.

Jordan and Kobe did most of their shyt talking in practice, VETS are the ones calling out Lebron for his softness and fakkitry DURING the games.

Jordan was cussing out the other team during games.
Exactly, you can’t be half assing shyt then get mad when stuff isn’t going well. Like I know Lebron CAN be a great leader but doing shyt like this during games ain’t cool. If Rondo had to step up and say something you know it’s gone too far now.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Exactly, you can’t be half assing shyt then get mad when stuff isn’t going well. Like I know Lebron CAN be a great leader but doing shyt like this during games ain’t cool. If Rondo had to step up and say something you know it’s gone too far now.
Rondo about to leave he doesn't give a fukk now. But as a pro and a leader he scheduled a team meeting and everybody said cut that dumb shyt out as a supposed leader

MITS

All Star
Daps
Y’all serious with this ?

Have most of y’all never really played basketball?
This shyt ain’t new , cant remember how many times I got into with my nikkas on a basketball court. And that goes both ways. It’s about holding yo teammates responsible. Nothing disrespectful is said but men with normal/elevated testosterone levels will get at each other at times.

You a whole bytch if you still have feelings after the game.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
as much as I like to bash lebron, them dudes need to get over it. You want him to stop reacting, stop messing up. This can't be the first time in your life you met hypocrites.
See the problem with this is duke dont even try on defense. How you going to get mad at your teammates and you only play one side of the floor.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
This is nothing new Lebron. Kyle Korver had to try and rally the gang, with an over time still left to play while this bum sulked on the bench over the jr incident.

Let Kyle Korver show more leadership over the self appointed kang, brehs

Lestanleys and the media let that dude live off that 51 point game the whole series, while the Warriors proceeded to put him out to pasture