Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
This could be the start of the end of the age of Lebron

Y'all never let King Kevin reign who fought greater legends and slayed greater beasts that combined have 30 rings

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why you nikkas keep trying to blame the team:mjlol:

You got RAJON fukkin RONDO telling this nikka to stop acting like a bytch on the court as a “leader”...

Jordan wasn’t acting like a bytch, thats what yall cats can’t seem to comprehend.

Rajon could play in any era with anybody and is known for being tough on his teammates and a leader. Wtf you think he’s doing with this meeting?

I don’t even like Rondo but like 4 times this season he’s shown to be a better leader than this diva while PHYSICALLY fighting for his teammates, calling team meetings, leading team practices, etc.

Foh

stop.

this is the same divisive shyt that fukked up the big three..
more inept roster construction leading to a shyt storm.

art barr.

Lakers should easily have been:

bonga
bron
Ingram
kuz
zuback

instead, Lakers went after misfits. Like they paid no attention to any scouting report in the past fifteen years.

even picked up the one guy bird could not ramp.
shyt makes no sense.

the ineptitude in corporate America in this era is a trip.

art barr

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Usually the opposite, but Laker fans like to blame LeBron. The #1 "LeBron defensive fail" gif of the year is LeBron not closing out on KUZMA'S man because he didn't see that Kuz had failed to follow him through traffic and lazy-ass Kuz pushed LeBron to guard him instead of holding tight to him himself like he was supposed to be doing.

LeBron's man on the play was some non-shooting forward who was sitting useless above the three-point line, so LeBron was sitting back next to the lane ready to poach anything down there. Would have been stupid for him to chase someone else's man out to the three-point line just to see his own man crash to the basket in response. But Laker fans haven't seen their superstar play the correct defensive role for about 15 years now, so they wouldn't know.
Geesh breh, do you admit any of Lebron’s faults without adding someone else into the fold? Maybe I’m not looking hard enough, but I rarely even see you criticize Lebron for anything.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Geesh breh, do you admit any of Lebron’s faults without adding someone else into the fold? Maybe I’m not looking hard enough, but I rarely even see you criticize Lebron for anything.

I've repeatedly said that LeBron fukked up in 2011. Dallas knew the exact way to attack his weaknesses, which were that he hadn't developed a consistent outside shot and he overthought things. They switched coverages on him repeatedly, closed off his passing lanes, and dared him to shoot. He couldn't handle it. It was a brilliant strategy, the perfect way to expose his weaknesses.

I also say he's not a good free throw shooter.

I also said that Chicago would have been the ideal team for him to play with in 2010 but he wanted to play with his friends, and I thought Philly would have been the best pick personnel-wise in 2018 but he wanted to do Hollywood shyt and his family wanted to live in LA.

I've also criticized him for saying loose shyt here and there.

Most of the time, though, it's not like there's any need to criticize him when 75 haters are waiting to make a platinum thread about the slightest shyt he does. What would the point of me piling on that be?:yeshrug:

James Dean

All Star
Daps
It's funny how the media can just string narratives along. Positive or negative. These leaks are comical. Don't trust anything unless I hear from actual players. And not just this story, every single one of them.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
I critique Bron a lot...but Bron gets critiqued a lot:gucci:
I understand it comes with the territory of being the most followed and praised athlete in your sport, but sometimes the microscope is a tad bit too magnified. I'm saying this as someone who doesn't like his body language when things are going bad. LeBron is purported to be this great leader who makes his teammates better, yet carries himself in a fashion that calls his leadership and ability to mentor in question. That said, can the nikka live?:gucci:

Young Fab

Banned
Daps
Usually the opposite, but Laker fans like to blame LeBron. The #1 "LeBron defensive fail" gif of the year is LeBron not closing out on KUZMA'S man because he didn't see that Kuz had failed to follow him through traffic and lazy-ass Kuz pushed LeBron to guard him instead of holding tight to him himself like he was supposed to be doing.

LeBron's man on the play was some non-shooting forward who was sitting useless above the three-point line, so LeBron was sitting back next to the lane ready to poach anything down there. Would have been stupid for him to chase someone else's man out to the three-point line just to see his own man crash to the basket in response. But Laker fans haven't seen their superstar play the correct defensive role for about 15 years now, so they wouldn't know.
Bruh I swear you like da only nikka on here who shows any inkling of knowledge about the game of basketball.

I mean look at dude's reply to your post, bruh basically said when it comes to LeBron be negative for the sake of bein negative :dead:

These dudes a trip bruh