Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Y’all serious with this ?

Have most of y’all never really played basketball?
This shyt ain’t new , cant remember how many times I got into with my nikkas on a basketball court. And that goes both ways. It’s about holding yo teammates responsible. Nothing disrespectful is said but men with normal/elevated testosterone levels will get at each other at times.

You a whole bytch if you still have feelings after the game.
I love how you rec ball ass nikkas keep comparing yourselves with professional players:mjlol:

And how yall think its cool to act like a bytch on the court as a professional

How many nikkas do yall see in the nba whining like a bytch blaming someone elseafter THEY fukk up

MITS

All Star
Daps
I love how you rec ball ass nikkas keep comparing yourselves with professional players:mjlol:

And how yall think its cool to act like a bytch on the court as a professional

How many nikkas do yall see in the nba whining like a bytch blaming someone elseafter THEY fukk up

My nikka. Go to a nba game , get seats close enough to hear players. This happens every game. It happens with players who aren’t even stars.

You sound like a white boi saying shyt like “act professional “

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
My nikka. Go to a nba game , get seats close enough to hear players. This happens every game. It happens with players who aren’t even stars.

You sound like a white boi saying shyt like “act professional “
Ive been to enough nba games to know nikkas aren’t blowing assignments and acting like a bytch on the court about it

Acting professional is a whiteboy term now:mjlol:

Low IQ nikkas say the craziest shyt

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He does it after every play even though half of it is his fault. He will get mad at others for not contesting his guys shot

Usually the opposite, but Laker fans like to blame LeBron. The #1 "LeBron defensive fail" gif of the year is LeBron not closing out on KUZMA'S man because he didn't see that Kuz had failed to follow him through traffic and lazy-ass Kuz pushed LeBron to guard him instead of holding tight to him himself like he was supposed to be doing.

LeBron's man on the play was some non-shooting forward who was sitting useless above the three-point line, so LeBron was sitting back next to the lane ready to poach anything down there. Would have been stupid for him to chase someone else's man out to the three-point line just to see his own man crash to the basket in response. But Laker fans haven't seen their superstar play the correct defensive role for about 15 years now, so they wouldn't know.

Justise M

Superstar
Daps
wow, could you imagine the team meetings in jordan's era with all the stress he put on his team?

Umm mr Jordan...we called this meeting to ask you to stop punching us during practice.....we know that you get.....mr jordan...Mr Jordan..come back....we're sorry!!!!!

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

MITS

All Star
Daps
Ive been to enough nba games to know nikkas aren’t blowing assignments and acting like a bytch on the court about it

Acting professional is a whiteboy term now:mjlol:

Low IQ nikkas say the craziest shyt

When it comes to sports, it is a white boi term.

Starting to believe you are white since went straight to attacking a nikkas IQ

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This white boy thinks professional is a big word.

Stay cac brah
I'll assume nikkas who never use the word professional would think it's a big one:yeshrug:

Keep burying yourself by looking stupid tho:mjlol:

Trying to get the last word like the bytch you probably act like on court and defend from King of the bytch nikkas

"OnLy caCs uSe bIg WorDs LiKe prOfesSionAL"
1Q8x.gif

madness

Taking my talents to South Beach
Daps
Reppin
City of Zoes
Y’all serious with this ?

Have most of y’all never really played basketball?
This shyt ain’t new , cant remember how many times I got into with my nikkas on a basketball court. And that goes both ways. It’s about holding yo teammates responsible. Nothing disrespectful is said but men with normal/elevated testosterone levels will get at each other at times.

You a whole bytch if you still have feelings after the game.
All common sense and logic goes out the window when Lebron is involved. I’m surprised they haven’t found a way to blame Lebron for the Lakers missing the playoffs from 2014-2018:mjlol:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Usually the opposite, but Laker fans like to blame LeBron. The #1 "LeBron defensive fail" gif of the year is LeBron not closing out on KUZMA'S man because he didn't see that Kuz had failed to follow him through traffic and lazy-ass Kuz pushed LeBron to guard him instead of holding tight to him himself like he was supposed to be doing.

LeBron's man on the play was some non-shooting forward who was sitting useless above the three-point line, so LeBron was sitting back next to the lane ready to poach anything down there. Would have been stupid for him to chase someone else's man out to the three-point line just to see his own man crash to the basket in response. But Laker fans haven't seen their superstar play the correct defensive role for about 15 years now, so they wouldn't know.

YEA AIGHT

:devil:
:evil: