Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kuzma shoving this lazy slug to force him to play defense is prob my favorite lakers highlight.
He makes harden look like a prime Payton playing defense :mjlol:

Edit: off court favorite highlight: Lehypocrite self congratulatory IG/Twitter posts like a teenaged girl obsessed with instagram then turns around and says the young guys Gota stay off social media

WATTBA :blessed:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
also, the LeThots blaming the young core for this are idiots. It was RONDO who called for and lead the meeting. And the young guys aint crying about Bron's body language.....guys like Kuzma actually did something about it by pushing the breh in front of everybody during a game to go play some D
You see how HARD the LeGBT are trying to spin this shyt...

Pathetic:mjlol:

These dudes really are groupies... the entire definition. This dude does no wrong in their eyes on ANY team he’s been on. They support fukk nikka, fatherless behavior.

And i do not believe him. He’ll be back to crying like a princess every play next season

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they was winning or a 3 seed would this be a story?

Cause Kobe was known to do this and it wasn't an issue...unless it actually was.
Kobe wasn't missing clutch free throws on a regular.
This generation of kids are way too fukking fragile. Them f@ggots even softer than i thought. :gucci:
Nothing to do with soft. You can't constantly criticize your teammates when you're not bringing it all. Especially when he preaches "family" "brotherhood" &they don't openly disrespect him:manny:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
So Rondo and the others basically told him stop acting like a bytch on the court:mjlol:

Bron stains, how do you spin this?

They acting like bytches for calling the meeting tho.

nikkas should be more worried about winning but it obviously isn't a priority for most of them.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
The only cloth Im interested in is the one that someone shoulda used to suffocate your bytch ass as a child

OF COURSE U WOULD WISH THAT

IF SOMEONE SHIIT ON ME EVERY TIME I OPENED MY MOUTH, I WOULD WISH THE SAME

I DONT BLAME U

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
CASE N POINT, LOOK AT THIS HOE YALL

THIS FAGOT COLORS IN HIS WORDS EXACTLY LIKE A FEMALE WOULD

BRON GROUPIES YALL
You been a fakkit since birth never touched a p*ssy since ya moms had a c-section. Which means you're a platinum fakkit that types in all caps and has the audacity to comment on someone coloring their text :mjlol:

Your a bytch ass jew who think he"s black and your articles are trash. You ain't Walt fakkit

Kill yo self

Long Live The Mamba

I make sh*t shake up in broad day
Daps
Reppin
South Eberhart
:mjlol:THIS PLAY SPARKED THE TEAM MEETING.

BRON STANDS IN THE PAINT,
LETS HIS MAN SHOOT A WIDE OPEN J,
THEN THROWS HIS HANDS UP
AT HIS TEAMMATES.

:mjlol:HERES SOME BONUS FOOTAGE OF HIM
GETTING SONNED IN THE POST
THEN YELLING AT LOVE.

:devil:
:evil:

:dead:

How can you defend this shyt :mjlol:

waltthizzney

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These LeThotties don't know the difference between leading by example like Bean did compared to Bron acting like an entitled washed up bum :mjlol:

Bean was these dudes hero, these young dudes have ZERO respect for bron cuz NBA players know Bron is a fraud.

Kobe can say whatever the fukk he wants because he leaves everything on the court. Bron is a back stabbing hypocrite who got no real respect in the Leauge

This just proves further that LeThot is the most appropriate nickname Coli has ever seen created by urs truly

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You been a fakkit since birth never touched a p*ssy since ya moms had a c-section. Which means you're a platinum fakkit that types in all caps and has the audacity to comment on someone coloring their text :mjlol:

Your a bytch ass jew who think he"s black and your articles are trash. You ain't Walt fakkit

Kill yo self

THERE HE GOES DOUBLING DOWN ON HIS FAGOTRY BY MATCHING WORDS TO THEIR COLOR

:skip:

I GET PUSY ON COMMAND, MY HOMOTIONAL FRIEND .. AND WHY WOULD I WANA BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL
PEOPLE ON EARTH? DO U EVER THINK ABOUT THE DUMBASS SHIIT U TYPE, OR ARE U JUST SO STUCK IN YOUR EMOTIONS THAT U SPEW WHATEVER COMES TO MIND LIKE A FEMALE DOES DURING N ARGUMEMT?

SETTLE DOWN, GAYBOY

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
:mjlol:THIS PLAY SPARKED THE TEAM MEETING.

BRON STANDS IN THE PAINT,
LETS HIS MAN SHOOT A WIDE OPEN J,
THEN THROWS HIS HANDS UP
AT HIS TEAMMATES.

:mjlol:HERES SOME BONUS FOOTAGE OF HIM
GETTING SONNED IN THE POST
THEN YELLING AT LOVE.

:devil:
:evil:

THEN THEY WONDER WHY LOVE WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACKS

:mjlol:

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Blaming this on the young players being "soft" misses the point. Vets, IE Rondo, called the meeting. This is about corrosive behavior by a star player who not only tried to trade away half the team, but constantly displays body language that suggests he doesn't respect them. I don't want to hear any rebuttals about how he ate dinner with a couple teammates a week ago. On the court, something is wrong. And until Bron mans up and addresses his own behavior, this is gonna continue.

Let's say the Lakers miss on the major FA targets this summer but acquire a couple good pieces (a star and a shooter). If things start going south next season, or if the team is simply "ok" ie a 5-6th seed or something...those new players will be blamed by people with Bron's camp, who will send the stories to the media. We'll get another round of "who will be traded?" talks. It's a never ending circus and I'm not sure anyone wants to deal with that shyt anymore.
This is clear case of winning cures everything. If the team was stacking wins this meeting would have never happened.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
THERE HE GOES DOUBLING DOWN ON HIS FAGOTRY BY MATCHING WORDS TO THEIR COLOR

:skip:

I GET PUSY ON COMMAND, MY HOMOTIONAL FRIEND .. AND WHY WOULD I WANA BE ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE MOST SUCCESSFUL
PEOPLE ON EARTH? DO U EVER THINK ABOUT THE DUMBASS SHIIT U TYPE, OR ARE U JUST SO STUCK IN YOUR EMOTIONS THAT U SPEW WHATEVER COMES TO MIND LIKE A FEMALE DOES DURING N ARGUMEMT?

SETTLE DOWN, GAYBOY
Your Jewish connections must be not be sufficient enough you're writing shytty articles for The Coli :mjlol: