Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I've repeatedly said that LeBron fukked up in 2011. Dallas knew the exact way to attack his weaknesses, which were that he hadn't developed a consistent outside shot and he overthought things. They switched coverages on him repeatedly, closed off his passing lanes, and dared him to shoot. He couldn't handle it. It was a brilliant strategy, the perfect way to expose his weaknesses.

I also say he's not a good free throw shooter.

I also said that Chicago would have been the ideal team for him to play with in 2010 but he wanted to play with his friends, and I thought Philly would have been the best pick personnel-wise in 2018 but he wanted to do Hollywood shyt and his family wanted to live in LA.

I've also criticized him for saying loose shyt here and there.

Most of the time, though, it's not like there's any need to criticize him when 75 haters are waiting to make a platinum thread about the slightest shyt he does. What would the point of me piling on that be?:yeshrug:
I’m talking about situational posts regarding his mess ups and questionable play, and your retorts, nothing huge like way back in 2011. Plenty has happened since 2011 :mjgrin:

This thread for example, you don’t see any wrong in his words or actions, even though he admitted wrong himself?? Also, you never struck me as the type to let posters dictate what you want to type, unless it’s pro-Bron. It’s not about piling to the haters, it’s about the topic at hand. I’m not coming at you breh, you have dope insight...when it’s non-Bron or Kobe related:hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I’m talking about situational posts regarding his mess ups and questionable play, and your retorts, nothing huge like way back in 2011. Plenty has happened since 2011 :mjgrin:

This thread for example, you don’t see any wrong in his words or actions, even though he admitted wrong himself?? Also, you never struck me as the type to let posters dictate what you want to type, unless it’s pro-Bron. It’s not about piling to the haters, it’s about the topic at hand. I’m not coming at you breh, you have dope insight...when it’s non-Bron or Kobe related:hubie:
Appreciate the props. :ehh:

But you saying I should shyt on my favorite player in the game just to front some false veneer of objectivity?

I know there were times in game threads where I openly :francis: at LeBron for launching a three when he didn't need to. And there been times where I said his interview answer or tweet was reckless. Like I said though, most of the time I don't say shyt cause 75 other people gonna say it. LeBron plays the game exactly the way I'd most want someone to play it, I like him a lot, I like what he does off the court too, I'm not gonna randomly shyt on him here and there to make it look like I'm perfectly objective when y'all know I ain't objective. None of us are about our favorites. :yeshrug:

I ain't never lied once. I don't say that LeBron made a good play when he made a bad play, I don't say he said the right thing when he said the wrong thing. But sure, there are plenty of times when I just ignore some slipup and don't say anything about it, cause I don't see the point. More than enough people already gonna have said what needed to be said.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Came in to say this

Jordan was doing waaaay more than side eye. nikka was talking shyt , telling nikkas they wasn't shyt and they family know it . Didn't he sock Kerr in the eye? Don't miss a crucial FT he gonna yell out YOU SUCK in front of everyone:mjlol:
Michael also played defense and didn't give up on his team for weeks at a time throughout a season but you knew that though :russ:

LeBron blowing a defensive assignment and getting mad at his team about it is the very embodiment of two Spidermen pointing at each other :umad:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
Appreciate the props. :ehh:

But you saying I should shyt on my favorite player in the game just to front some false veneer of objectivity?

I know there were times in game threads where I openly :francis: at LeBron for launching a three when he didn't need to. And there been times where I said his interview answer or tweet was reckless. Like I said though, most of the time I don't say shyt cause 75 other people gonna say it. LeBron plays the game exactly the way I'd most want someone to play it, I like him a lot, I like what he does off the court too, I'm not gonna randomly shyt on him here and there to make it look like I'm perfectly objective when y'all know I ain't objective. None of us are about our favorites. :yeshrug:

I ain't never lied once. I don't say that LeBron made a good play when he made a bad play, I don't say he said the right thing when he said the wrong thing. But sure, there are plenty of times when I just ignore some slipup and don't say anything about it, cause I don't see the point. More than enough people already gonna have said what needed to be said.

You’re welcome

Nah, I’m not saying to “shyt” on him just to seem objective, no. I’m just saying that I don’t see enough of objectivity coming from you when it comes to him. Like I said before (Mayweather), may be I’m not looking deep enough, besides it was merely an observation breh. Nothing to it.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lost chips on lakers gassed off Bron

:lolbron:

Them nikkas huddled around bron and told him u actin like a bytch right now in their ice cube voice.

When the AD trade fails he should just request a trade

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Lost chips on lakers gassed off Bron

:lolbron:

Them nikkas huddled around bron and told him u actin like a bytch right now in their ice cube voice.

When the AD trade fails he should just request a trade
We not trading with the Pelicans again....

LeDouche is gonna be traded to Phoenix for Booker and a ham sandwich

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We not trading with the Pelicans again....

LeDouche is gonna be traded to Phoenix for Booker and a ham sandwich

Yoooooo. Im a wade fan and was kinda like why do the whole retirement last year tour but now i see why. going out on your own terms vs the way bron going about trying to build another super team and failing with all the criticism then the eventual reality check that he needs to fall back be the 2nd option

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm a Lakers fan all the way and not the biggest Lebron fan, but this is some soft ass shyt from my Lakeshow core players.

Kobe and Jordan would grill their rosters and folks wouldn't hold no team meetings about it.

If anything, the team meeting should be about Lebron playing no defense and pointing fingers.