Lakers Called Players Meeting to Ask LeBron to Stop Reacting to Teammates' Mistakes

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
THOSE ARTICLED ARENT FOR THE COLI DUMBASS

TIME TO CHANGE YOUR TAMPON HOE
Yeah no shyt dumbass. The Coli is the only place you'll hear about it fakkit because ain't nobody checking for that shyt.

Thyblackman.... :mjlol:

tenor.gif

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, he went out like a straight up sucka in that meeting instead of standing up like a real one. It’s because he was wrong and he knew he been wrong.

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
STILL ARGUIN LIKE A FEMALE I SEE

NEXT U GUNA TELL ME IM A DOG AND ALL IM GOOD FOR IS STICKIN MY DICC IN ANY SKANK I SEE

:mjlol:

U BIITCH U
:umad: I had fun but now I got get in this p*ssy. Go eat some sauerkraut fukk boy

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
all jokes aside it's good Bron listened to his teammates criticism and copped to it. Hopefully he focuses on being a better leader

also, the LeThots blaming the young core for this are idiots. It was RONDO who called for and lead the meeting. And the young guys aint crying about Bron's body language.....guys like Kuzma actually did something about it by pushing the breh in front of everybody during a game to go play some D
100% correct. Bron needs to check himself and gain some goddamn self awareness. This shyt flew in Cleveland.

Not in LA dawg.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
:mjlol:THIS PLAY SPARKED THE TEAM MEETING.

BRON STANDS IN THE PAINT,
LETS HIS MAN SHOOT A WIDE OPEN J,
THEN THROWS HIS HANDS UP
AT HIS TEAMMATES.

:mjlol:HERES SOME BONUS FOOTAGE OF HIM
GETTING SONNED IN THE POST
THEN YELLING AT LOVE.

:devil:
:evil:

Could defend it in the east where this kinda play still lead to a top seed. To be out of the offs for the past couple weeks and still playing the blame game...bruh rally the troops or shut up

Edit: This is day one leadership shyt. Bron seems to forget he ain’t front office. Sure his down year statistically stomps a lot of HOfers late years but I think we expect more from Bron especially in this offensively focused league

Last edited:

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
"Why don't you ever be nice to us lebron :sadbron:" - The Young Core