Votes: 9 20.9%
  • They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well...at least iris had a happy message from her son.

Poor liz tho :(

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Well...the finale was...i guess somewhat satisfying. It didnt go out with the bang like the other seasons. Im surprised there wasnt any fukkery.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I must admit I was pretty satisfied with the ending and now I can give my opinions of this season:

The Good:
I thought the hotel was a good setting for this season, had plenty of eeriness to it

The concept of all the killers getting together for Devil's Night was a wonderful concept

Lady Gaga did a wonderful job as The Countess, plus all dem scenes where she's naked :banderas: I wouldn't mind seeing her in future roles

Liz Taylor was one of the best character of this season, had a solid backstory and progression

James March the greatest villain of this series, had me constantly :heh: and :whoa: throughout the season

Kathy Bates and Angela Bassett were great in their roles

I like the throwbacks of past season 1 characters from Marcy to Billie to the ether huffing doctor and the return of Queenie

The 80s soundtrack was :ahh: to my ears

This was a very bloody season, I've never seen throats get slit so casually and it happened tons of times this season

The episode where the kids were turning and slaughter the whole school had to be the best :damn: scene of the season

The Bad:
They could have did more with Donovan

I liked Sally but I felt there should have been more backstory shown about her past

I honestly didn't give a shyt about that doctor lady or Holden, as far as I'm concern The Cop should have been a single man

The Cop's story felt too cliche, I rather it been him fighting another guy that was The Ten Commandments killer

They never explain what exactly The Addiction Demon was or how it was created

The storyline could have been paced a bit better, there was too much confusion at times

Liz and Tristian falling in love felt like it came from out of nowhere, should have been a scene that had forshadowing to it

Never explain what happened to Countess' demon baby... or why was she kidnapping kids in the first place

Ultimately I give this season a B -, had enough fukkery and entertainment to be enjoyable but could have been a lot better by doing a couple of different things.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Well...the finale was...i guess somewhat satisfying. It didnt go out with the bang like the other seasons. Im surprised there wasnt any fukkery.
There was plenty of fukkery this season, it was nice that this episode didn't go the fukkery route and just decided to have peace for once and things got closed out