Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Also..just a question...How did Queenie get killed by a ghost? I mean, wasn't axeman a ghost when her and the coven killed him - twice?
You know I like to think that James March is DAT nikka where he can get away with a ton of stuff that others can't.

Which leads me to this question :jbhmm:James March been killing in that hotel for decades, add all of the other deaths by the ghosts and others makes me wonder exactly how many ghosts are trapped in Hotel Cortez? :merchant:You would think it would be by the thousands since so many people check in that hotel

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You know I like to think that James March is DAT nikka where he can get away with a ton of stuff that others can't.

Which leads me to this question :jbhmm:James March been killing in that hotel for decades, add all of the other deaths by the ghosts and others makes me wonder exactly how many ghosts are trapped in Hotel Cortez? :merchant:You would think it would be by the thousands since so many people check in that hotel
He could be...But as a ghost...what makes him different from the other ghosts - besides the fact he's the original owner of the hotel.

And most likely...but if that's the case..how come we don't see Liz taylor's lover since he was murdered in the hotel?

so many questions man x.x

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
He could be...But as a ghost...what makes him different from the other ghosts - besides the fact he's the original owner of the hotel.

And most likely...but if that's the case..how come we don't see Liz taylor's lover since he was murdered in the hotel?

so many questions man x.x
I think there is more to March than they are showing. They never really showed how James developed a taste for killing in the first place. Plus as he threaten Sally to put the Addiction Demon on her it made me think he dabbled in other forms of killing as well that may be supernatural in a sense which may be how he was able to counteract Queenie's voodoo

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
No....I think you're thinking of Misty Day that resurrected herself. Queenie never died in season 3.
I am hazy about Coven; its like every character on that season died and was brought back to life at least once.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Hmm...makes me wonder tho...I wonder if queenie would end up in hell or a ghost in hotel?..i mean, can't you control your personal hell? plus she never sold her soul...but then again..misty didnt either and she's stuck there...i swear, American horror story is a mind fukk.and has more questions than answers at times. x.x

Still a little pissed, But I'm just ready for the finale to get here...i hate waiting for new episodes!!! Dx

EDIT: Also..just a question...How did Queenie get killed by a ghost? I mean, wasn't axeman a ghost when her and the coven killed him - twice?

AHS..I see you with all these plot holes and shyt.

and I just realized I missed many connections they did with season 1 to this current season somehow :snoop:
With March being a ghost Queenie's voodoo doll power had no where to go when March stabbed her. He even said something to that effect when he stabbed her.
I guess her powers only work on people with living breathing bodies.
And I think I remember them killing Axeman with knives and his own axe in Coven.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think there is more to March than they are showing. They never really showed how James developed a taste for killing in the first place. Plus as he threaten Sally to put the Addiction Demon on her it made me think he dabbled in other forms of killing as well that may be supernatural in a sense which may be how he was able to counteract Queenie's voodoo

Hmmm...You do have a point there. I didn't think about that....is the drill monster even human?

I am hazy about Coven; its like every character on that season died and was brought back to life at least once.

True...Boy did they do that a lot. I was sad when Misty died..but I guess as far as story progression, it made sense. If she were to live, then she would've revived zoe and then madison wouldn't had died and then we wouldn't have known cordelia was the supreme.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
With March being a ghost Queenie's voodoo doll power had no where to go when March stabbed her. He even said something to that effect when he stabbed her.
I guess her powers only work on people with living breathing bodies.
And I think I remember them killing Axeman with knives and his own axe in Coven.
Hmm...I guess march did have a point. and seeing as she was a human voodoo doll....:patrice:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So I'm assuming the season finale is gonna: 1. show how iris and Liz gonna transform the hotel into their vision and will possibly make a deal with James March to get the ghost in line and 2. what ever the Cop, that boring bytch Doctor, Holden and the daughter gonna do... hopefully the cop kills the doctor and finally be done with her and take the kids.

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So since i wasn't able to keep up with this season as it aired I decided to watch the entire series & go back to the Hotel season. This season is so sinister i get legit shook. Last night I was watching it late at night (like I've been watching the rest of the series) and my sister walked past my door but I didn't hear her. When I saw her I damn near had a heart attack!! :laff:

Last night I was watching the one when the kids was spreading the measles (or was it mumps?) and then they were turning each other into zombies and shyt on some crazy level shyt!!!! That is prolly what had me shook.

I'm almost caught up so when it comes back I'll be ready!!!

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So since i wasn't able to keep up with this season as it aired I decided to watch the entire series & go back to the Hotel season. This season is so sinister i get legit shook. Last night I was watching it late at night (like I've been watching the rest of the series) and my sister walked past my door but I didn't hear her. When I saw her I damn near had a heart attack!! :laff:

Last night I was watching the one when the kids was spreading the measles (or was it mumps?) and then they were turning each other into zombies and shyt on some crazy level shyt!!!! That is prolly what had me shook.

I'm almost caught up so when it comes back I'll be ready!!!
The kids were demonic... that concept could have been a season on its own and called it American Horror Story: Adolescence

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
damn RIP queenie :mjcry: i like the throw back tho

:snoop: at letting gaga get away

:scusthov: at stitching everybody together on some grunge orgy :camby:

edit: the detective :wow:

Last edited: