• They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My dude Evan Peters is byke!!! I keep calling him Tate tho. :russ:

And I just watched all the teasers, I think it's gonna be focusing on some popular scary movies like Rosemary's baby( the first one with the baby's crib) & people under the stairs (the last one with the arm reaching out from under the stairs)

But what's trippin me out is ?6 the way it's showing up constantly is like 96. So what does 96 represent then?? :lupe:

I'm not sure. I heard it was because they don't even know what to call this season or what the theme of it is. So it's anyone's guess.

But yessss. I stay be referring Evan Peters as Tate. :dead: But I can see him as other characters...unlike Violet.

Jessica Lange is going to be in Ryan Murphy's new show "FEUD" that focuses on famous Hollywood feuds.
Lange is playing Joan Crawford opposite Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis.

OOOOHHHHH IS SHE?????

5d179b6c874add0209c4fcac7ab28345.jpg

I will be tuning in - just for her tbh. But who knows? I might actually like the series.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
they need to let this shyt go already
first season was fresh
everything else was :sadbagmj:

you can keep uppin the ante with the violence and sex and shyt
but that aint making for no quality shyt if the stories is ass :cambyaiplease:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I just hope this season can pull me in like the first two and not disappoint me midseason. Coven felt like Mean Girls with witches and while Freak Show started off promising, the 2nd half was slow and painful to get through. Most of these trailers are aimed to create misdirection from what I've heard, but I wouldn't mind having aliens in the story since we only briefly saw them in Asylum.

Last edited: