DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
BRUUUUHHHHHH I WAS NOT EXPECTING THE COP TO KILL THE COUNTESS THOOOOO

YOOOOO
Kinda shows how all dem other motherfukkers were all talk about killing her. Iris, Donovan, Daddario, Liz who came close mind you and Ramona was all "I'LL KILL THAT bytch!" but did nothing. Cop just came in like the wind and bodied her with ease :to:

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Kinda shows how all dem other motherfukkers were all talk about killing her. Iris, Donovan, Daddario, Liz who came close mind you and Ramona was all "I'LL KILL THAT bytch!" but did nothing. Cop just came in like the wind and bodied her with ease :to:

Omg right? I was hoping ramona was gonna kill the countess since james march fukking killed queenie...but no...the cop did...queenies death was in vain x.x

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh....i guess I did miss where they made a connection to season 1 (Marcy)....hmm...my bad. But I was expecting something from season 1 and now 3 to both contribute to the story line...not kill off the characters from those both seasons...I'm a little disappointed in AHS tbh. They could've did better with the connections. instead, they took the lazy way. Now, I'm not gonna give up on this season, just for the simple fact the finale (i think) is next week, so i might as well finish it. Who knows, I might write small review on this season if i feel like it tbh.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
Oh....i guess I did miss where they made a connection to season 1 (Marcy)....hmm...my bad. But I was expecting something from season 1 and now 3 to both contribute to the story line...not kill off the characters from those both seasons...I'm a little disappointed in AHS tbh. They could've did better with the connections. instead, they took the lazy way. Now, I'm not gonna give up on this season, just for the simple fact the finale (i think) is next week, so i might as well finish it. Who knows, I might write small review on this season if i feel like it tbh.
I want one of the future seasons to explain why places like the Murder House and Hotel Cortez are vortexes for trapped souls and ghosts? At least Donovan knew to get his ass out that hotel before he took his final breath

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
How they gonna do Queenie like that?
If memory serves she can resurect herself right? Didn't she do it in Coven?
Be funny if she pops up in the finale beasting on all the ghosts, serial killers, drag queens and vampires in the hotel like:
large.gif

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
How they gonna do Queenie like that?
If memory serves she can resurect herself right? Didn't she do it in Coven?
Be funny if she pops up in the finale beasting on all the ghosts, serial killers, drag queens and vampires in the hotel like:
large.gif

No....I think you're thinking of Misty Day that resurrected herself. Queenie never died in season 3.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hmm...makes me wonder tho...I wonder if queenie would end up in hell or a ghost in hotel?..i mean, can't you control your personal hell? plus she never sold her soul...but then again..misty didnt either and she's stuck there...i swear, American horror story is a mind fukk.and has more questions than answers at times. x.x

Still a little pissed, But I'm just ready for the finale to get here...i hate waiting for new episodes!!! Dx

EDIT: Also..just a question...How did Queenie get killed by a ghost? I mean, wasn't axeman a ghost when her and the coven killed him - twice?

AHS..I see you with all these plot holes and shyt.

and I just realized I missed many connections they did with season 1 to this current season somehow :snoop:

Last edited: