• They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't watched this, but hearing it connected to season 1 a lot... Anyone have the connections or a link to review

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Haven't watched this, but hearing it connected to season 1 a lot... Anyone have the connections or a link to review
One connection is that the Countess visited the doctor who performed late abortions on her. Another, was that the spirts were allowed to leave one night of the year. It connected to the Coven season with Queenie & the physic who got a Lifetime show.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
One connection is that the Countess visited the doctor who performed late abortions on her. Another, was that the spirts were allowed to leave one night of the year. It connected to the Coven season with Queenie & the physic who got a Lifetime show.
The psychic was Billie Dean Howard; she was Constance's psychic friend from the first season.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Do the blu rays have more content they can't show on TV? Do they fill up plot holes?

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Oh shyt, thats right!
I had completely forgotten about her character in season 1...I was thinking that she was playing the witch from Coven.

Anyways...really liked this season, definitely one of the better ones. Whole cast put in work. Gaga was great. AHS is back.

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Y'all probably already know this, But season 6 is coming back on September the 14th!!!!! :blessed:

:dj2:

And from the looks of the trailers, it seems like it will take place in the 50's...but some of them look like it'll taker place in the modern world too...hmmm...I hope it's better than the last season. But I ain't gonna lie tho - I miss Jessica Lange being in this!!!! :mjcry:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Y'all probably already know this, But season 6 is coming back on September the 14th!!!!! :blessed:

And from the looks of the trailers, it seems like it will take place in the 50's...but some of them look like it'll taker place in the modern world too...hmmm...I hope it's better than the last season. But I ain't gonna lie tho - I miss Jessica Lange being in this!!!! :mjcry:
My dude Evan Peters is byke!!! I keep calling him Tate tho. :russ:

And I just watched all the teasers, I think it's gonna be focusing on some popular scary movies like Rosemary's baby( the first one with the baby's crib) & people under the stairs (the last one with the arm reaching out from under the stairs)

But what's trippin me out is ?6 the way it's showing up constantly is like 96. So what does 96 represent then?? :lupe:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You

Jessica Lange is going to be in Ryan Murphy's new show "FEUD" that focuses on famous Hollywood feuds.
Lange is playing Joan Crawford opposite Susan Sarandon as Bette Davis.