Votes: 9 20.9%
  • They should have gotten someone else.

Votes: 5 11.6%

• Total voters

Sassy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There was plenty of fukkery this season, it was nice that this episode didn't go the fukkery route and just decided to have peace for once and things got closed out
Yeah. I meant the fukkery for this episode. But ill admit. It is kind of nice that everyonr got a happy ending for once.

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Remind me to never waste my time with a Ryan Murphy show again:martin:

...Angela the GAWDDESS was severely underused:usure:

But, at least Liz got his boo back:heh:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
I thought the finale was kinda dope, one of the better ones in the whole series (I'm still salty for that season two shyt:francis:) overall this season had enough moments where I was entertained, I'll be back for the next season, depending on the setting, I didn't even watch the last season because I don't care for freakshows as a theme.

Now where to find my weekly dose of fukkery:jbhmm:

all3rd

All Star
Daps
Is that prep school that the daughter was shipped to something important for future episodes or seasons?

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
I hope they play it safe next season and do AHS: Summer Camp or something. I'm Tired of these complex horror stories with no real payoff in the end.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
watching the finale now :wow:

edit: im not familiar with your military friend and his fondness for poultry :mjlol:

edit: damn at them instagram likes :wow: she's a instastar

edit: liz comin in and firing old dude right off the bat on some @Donald J. Trump shyt :wow:

edit: tristan :wow: be strong liz :mjcry:

edit: what a send off for liz :wow: lol at that character being the most developed in the season

edit: hol up 2022 :whoo:
mr woo doesnt pay :dead:!!! one of the best lines of the series and possibly of any show

edit: that finale felt like a random 8th episode of a season :martin:still confused how the detective ended up in the hotel if he died outside it, gotta read through the thoughts on the finale now

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
The finale was pretty enjoyable and shockingly upbeat.
As a whole this season was a bit of an up and down mess though just like last season was except in that one we at least had Jessica Lange around to elevate things.
Hopefully next season is more focused but I am not going to hold my breath.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
The finale was pretty enjoyable and shockingly upbeat.
As a whole this season was a bit of an up and down mess though just like last season was except in that one we at least had Jessica Lange around to elevate things.
Hopefully next season is more focused but I am not going to hold my breath.
yeah it was enjoyable but didnt feel like a finale to me. i was happy for liz though. i guess they did wrap everything up :yeshrug:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
watching the finale now :wow:

edit: im not familiar with your military friend and his fondness for poultry :mjlol:

edit: damn at them instagram likes :wow: she's a instastar

edit: liz comin in and firing old dude right off the bat on some @Donald J. Trump shyt :wow:

edit: tristan :wow: be strong liz :mjcry:

edit: what a send off for liz :wow: lol at that character being the most developed in the season

edit: hol up 2022 :whoo:
mr woo doesnt pay :dead:!!! one of the best lines of the series and possibly of any show

edit: that finale felt like a random 8th episode of a season :martin:still confused how the detective ended up in the hotel if he died outside it, gotta read through the thoughts on the finale now
The Cop was in the hotel because it was Devil's Night... that's the one day of the year that ghost are not bound to anything and are free to roam the Earth fir the day. Tate from season 1 explained it better but that's why he was there since his annoying ungrateful wife and kid was living there

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Catching up right now BBRRUUUUUUUHHHHHHH :dwillhuh::dwillhuh: is this timeline after Coven?? Queeie offed like that???! Angela Bassett in that dress though :blessed: Black Excellence!! Liz and Iris going Rambo on Countess in the last episode :ohlawd:. Countess wants that payback!!:damn: March saving Ramona??!:damn: Cop about to catch Sallys wrath on him and his family :damn::damn::damn:The fukkery is one 1 million right now. Side note :heh: playing with Donavan dancing:bryan::bryan::russ::russ::russ:

Last edited: