Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Super dark girls( alec wak)= white boy,lightskin
darkskin(Kelly Rowland) = lightskin brown skin
brownskin women( Sanna lathan) = lightskin brown skin dark skin.
Lightskin women( gina from martin) Brownskin darkskin , Akon black.

This is how black women choose
I see this all the time.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

Lurk.gif

Oh, okay.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing that's true in society-----Light skinned nikkaz fell off somewhere in the mid 90's

Especially in the urban community.

Girls got on that chocolate thug/rough neck with the timbs/Morris Chestnut shyt real heavy.

If you a light skinned cat, you gotta go extra hard to compete with that.You better be buffed up, ripped up, tatted up, extra testosterone'd up.

I believe black women have some kind of subconscious animosity in regards to light skinned dudes...They don't like that he's seen as "prettier" than they are.It sorta cancels out her feminine qualities in her mind.

It's not really talked about, but that kind of cross sex envy does exist.

It's the shadow side of all that good light skinned karma from the 80's.

High yellow cats had their pick of the litter back then.They probably shytted on some dark skinned girls who were interested, so in turn, those dark skinned chicks developed that self preserving attitude.In order to do that, you have to knock the person who hurt you down a couple of notches

"too pretty" "not masculine enough" "don't want no nikka in the mirror more than me"

And now that shyt is embedded in their daughters who also, concurrently, came of age in the chocolate thug/timbs/tupac.malika yoba/ morris chestnut nh generation.

Light skinned nikkaz are totally thrown under the bus.Even when females get tired of the dark skinned dudes, the pass over the high yellows in favor of white boys.

Corn ball white boys at that.

Next time you see a light skinned cat out and about, take a real good look at him.They not happy, breh.You see that hint of discontent and sorrow in their disposition nh
location has a lil bit to do with it. B/C if you light skinned and you live in the south then you'll be eating all day...

Believe me, these piss colored nikkas dont have it as bad as people say they do.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Black women don't display a preference for color like Black men do. In the events that they do, its usually actually for darker skin, not light.

The agenda to pretend Black women are as color struck as Black men won't ever succeed because everybody knows its not based in reality.
lies. and I say this from experience.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

Bury me a G. :deadmanny:

Daps
One thing that's true in society-----Light skinned nikkaz fell off somewhere in the mid 90's

Especially in the urban community.

Girls got on that chocolate thug/rough neck with the timbs/Morris Chestnut shyt real heavy.

If you a light skinned cat, you gotta go extra hard to compete with that.You better be buffed up, ripped up, tatted up, extra testosterone'd up.

I believe black women have some kind of subconscious animosity in regards to light skinned dudes...They don't like that he's seen as "prettier" than they are.It sorta cancels out her feminine qualities in her mind.

It's not really talked about, but that kind of cross sex envy does exist.

It's the shadow side of all that good light skinned karma from the 80's.

High yellow cats had their pick of the litter back then.They probably shytted on some dark skinned girls who were interested, so in turn, those dark skinned chicks developed that self preserving attitude.In order to do that, you have to knock the person who hurt you down a couple of notches

"too pretty" "not masculine enough" "don't want no nikka in the mirror more than me"

And now that shyt is embedded in their daughters who also, concurrently, came of age in the chocolate thug/timbs/tupac.malika yoba/ morris chestnut nh generation.

Light skinned nikkaz are totally thrown under the bus.Even when females get tired of the dark skinned dudes, the pass over the high yellows in favor of white boys.

Corn ball white boys at that.

Next time you see a light skinned cat out and about, take a real good look at him.They not happy, breh.You see that hint of discontent and sorrow in their disposition nh

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. :dead:

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

:russ: I feel bad for laughing so hard at this shyt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ the hate for light skinned dudes. I see some people still think that Drake represents for all of us. It has gotten better since the super thug era of the early 00s

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
That whole post you made had me in tears. Go head mama, I ain't worried about them light brights. :russ:

Yeah, I ain't worrying. I wonder why more than a few black women hate light skinned men for :ld: