Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Black women don't display a preference for color like Black men do. In the events that they do, its usually actually for darker skin, not light.

The agenda to pretend Black women are as color struck as Black men won't ever succeed because everybody knows its not based in reality.

Black women like dark skin men like white racist have black friends.
You guys alwsys have one dark skin guy you run to to pretend like you are really down for darkskin men.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
It ain't easy being a lightskinned guy. Fat black women and gay nikkas always after you. :snoop:

:dead: come on, that is not true :pachaha:

location has a lil bit to do with it. B/C if you light skinned and you live in the south then you'll be eating all day...

Believe me, these piss colored nikkas dont have it as bad as people say they do.

THIS!!! Tall light skinted nikkas eat very good

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
What about mixed Blaxicans with giant heads and got y'all laughin on the regular? :mjpls:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
aint no woman going to go on record and say 'light skinned'. In the black community it's cool to say you prefer black skin, chocolate skin or whatever, but somebody says they prefer light and they are all kinds of sell outs and self-haters lol.

from what i've seen and experienced, dark skinned dudes got the advantage with light skinned black women and a lot of dark skinned black women love light skinned dudes. A woman wants something different from herself. Not every case, but I see it enough to say it's got some validity to it.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

I love this brawd :dead:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

psu.gif

This post is wrong on so many levels :wtf: