Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

TayMarie

Rookie
Daps
I prefer brown skinned/caramel someone the same skin tone like myself. I remember a few month ago my friend who is dark skin said she only like dark skin guys but she
is now dating a light skin green eyed kappa.... 90% of the people who say they prefer light skin would never passed a paper bag test

Daps
Black women don't display a preference for color like Black men do. In the events that they do, its usually actually for darker skin, not light.

The agenda to pretend Black women are as color struck as Black men won't ever succeed because everybody knows its not based in reality.

I actually agree with this. For both sexes, attractive people are appreciated regardless of complexion. Beautiful dark skin chicks get treated like the beautiful women they are.

Women are more sensitive to these complexion issues than men, and it's somewhat justifiable, because while all the beautiful women get their due, wack light skin chicks are trumped up like wack dark skin chicks never do (unless that body is crazy :ld:)

With Black women, the skin color preference isn't comparable to Black Men....the height preference is tho. Most prefer tall men, and tall wack men will get trumped up by just like Black men trump up wack light skinned chicks :mjpls:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dark skin brothers with waves and healthy beards are a black woman's preference...

Light skin brothers tend to eat well with women who have African blood but don't like to be considered black(I.E Latinas) They're mostly c00ns tho on average( I no black papi). Any other race of woman looking for a black man is going to be more attracted to the more darker brothers...

Last edited:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I actually agree with this. For both sexes, attractive people are appreciated regardless of complexion. Beautiful dark skin chicks get treated like the beautiful women they are.

Women are more sensitive to these complexion issues than men, and it's somewhat justifiable, because while all the beautiful women get their due, wack light skin chicks are trumped up like wack dark skin chicks never do (unless that body is crazy :ld:)

With Black women, the skin color preference isn't comparable to Black Men....the height preference is tho. Most prefer tall men, and tall wack men will get trumped up by just like Black men trump up wack light skinned chicks :mjpls:

black women care just as much about complexion as we do if not more

The avg looking darkskin woman is going to get more love from us then the avg looking darkskin dude from black women.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Super dark girls( alec wak)= white boy,lightskin
darkskin(Kelly Rowland) = lightskin brown skin
brownskin women( Sanna lathan) = lightskin brown skin dark skin.
Lightskin women( gina from martin) Brownskin darkskin , Akon black.

This is how black women choose
:what:

Daps
black women care just as much about complexion as we do if not more

The avg looking darkskin woman is going to get more love from us then the avg looking darkskin dude from black women.

I disagree. In fact dark skin guys get more play from my experience....but I think that may be regional. I can't lie...as a light skin nikka, I do see my stock rise as I go south. :whoo:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Wow alot of ignorance in this thread..calling light skinned guys c00ns...malcolm, Ali, Farakhan, Obama, are the most rebellious blacks and they're light skinned..but lets examine the real c00ns..the darkies who try to get in rub shoulders with the white man..hoping that the white man will see him as equal..sorry darkie..u jus got ya hood pass revoked by a real light skinned nikka like me..

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I really dislike that comparison though I see a lot of brothas make it. Black men's general preference for lighter skin women is based on a system of racial hierarchy they have bought into. You cannot put it in the same bucket as preference for height, or weight, or whatever else.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So to the ladies that don't like light skinned guys, why is it so?