Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Fat black women and gay nikkas always after you. :snoop:
truth.... like it's worth a shot or some stupid shyt.

One thing that's true in society-----Light skinned nikkaz fell off somewhere in the mid 90's

Especially in the urban community.

Girls got on that chocolate thug/rough neck with the timbs/Morris Chestnut shyt real heavy.

If you a light skinned cat, you gotta go extra hard to compete with that.You better be buffed up, ripped up, tatted up, extra testosterone'd up.

I believe black women have some kind of subconscious animosity in regards to light skinned dudes...They don't like that he's seen as "prettier" than they are.It sorta cancels out her feminine qualities in her mind.

It's not really talked about, but that kind of cross sex envy does exist.

It's the shadow side of all that good light skinned karma from the 80's.

High yellow cats had their pick of the litter back then.They probably shytted on some dark skinned girls who were interested, so in turn, those dark skinned chicks developed that self preserving attitude.In order to do that, you have to knock the person who hurt you down a couple of notches

"too pretty" "not masculine enough" "don't want no nikka in the mirror more than me"

And now that shyt is embedded in their daughters who also, concurrently, came of age in the chocolate thug/timbs/tupac.malika yoba/ morris chestnut nh generation.

Light skinned nikkaz are totally thrown under the bus.Even when females get tired of the dark skinned dudes, the pass over the high yellows in favor of white boys.

Corn ball white boys at that.

Next time you see a light skinned cat out and about, take a real good look at him.They not happy, breh.You see that hint of discontent and sorrow in their disposition nh

lol, light skinned nikkas not really losing like that. There has been (as c00nish and sad as it is..) some back n forth though... we've had our ups n downs breh..

BUT some of the time when a good looking lighter skinned black dude comes around - bytches be like :dry: But in their hearts they are like :sad: because it isn't that they don't like the guy .... IT's just that that nikka had soooo many hoes to chose from and he knows it. many lighter dudes discriminate so that messes it up for all of us. She figures that he's too cocky so she's trained her mind to avoid the guys that eventually gonna tell her she's just a jump-off... and that slavery has made him out of her league looks wise in a brainwashed 'urban' community. . Plus their mom had to deal w those 60's - 80's light skinned nikkas that though they were superfly.... ur right about some of the daughters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
truth.... like it's worth a shot or some stupid shyt.

lol, light skinned nikkas not really losing like that. There has been (as c00nish and sad as it is..) some back n forth though... we've had our ups n downs breh..

BUT some of the time when a good looking lighter skinned black dude comes around - bytches be like :dry: But in their hearts they are like :sad: because it isn't that they don't like the guy .... IT's just that that nikka had soooo many hoes to chose from and he knows it. many lighter dudes discriminate so that messes it up for all of us. She figures that he's too cocky so she's trained her mind to avoid the guys that eventually gonna tell her she's just a jump-off... and that slavery has made him out of her league looks wise in a brainwashed 'urban' community. . Plus their mom had to deal w those 60's - 80's light skinned nikkas that though they were superfly.... ur right about some of the daughters.

4 Sho.

Whatever it is, some black women have a warped perception of light skinned dudes.What you stated has a lot to do with it, but I think there's deeper psychological implications involved with it.

But what you said is definitely a major part of it.Girls would normally take on that attitude with guys they liked in Jr High.

Where they would like the guy and secretly have a crush on him, but feeling awkward about the situation, they'd turn around act mean to the dude.

That's what I meant when I said they take on a self preserving attitude.Since you make me feel inadequate, I have to bring you down a lil bit

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Try harder, breh. Y'all the watered down nikkas, we're the real deal to women. Just ask Idris Elba. :youngsabo:

BTW, I didn't mean to disrespect my lighter skinned Coli breh, I apoIogize for that. I know Swag is just trolling but I had to come back with something. :manny:

Last edited:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
dark skinned for me baby, i like all shades of brown as long as they are brown . i cant stand yella nikkas at all

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
It appears that the majority of the ladies seem to lean towards a darkskin man and that's cool:ehh:

I just don't wanna see nobody complaining when men go for lighter skinned women:ufdup:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no such thing as a preference if u got shyt going on....these hoes need support

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
:mjpls: And why is that?
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

SiickCurllyGurl

Sophomore
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I don't have a type when it comes to skin unless "smooth" is a type.. i have a body type preference though... and usually not from America..

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
cuz i feel lightskinned is due to a melanin deficiency in the brain, cuz alotta yella ppl i know are some of the dumbest mfs on the planet. mind you im prolly wrong but thats how i feel. my lil sister is lightskinned and my moma is lightskinned and thats all i have ever needed to know about lightskinned ppl, one of my sons used to be lighskinned and dat nikka is retarded too, but i love him. but lightskinned nikkas are the worst and aint to be trusted.

:deadmanny:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
Super dark girls( alec wak)= white boy,lightskin
darkskin(Kelly Rowland) = lightskin brown skin
brownskin women( Sanna lathan) = lightskin brown skin dark skin.
Lightskin women( gina from martin) Brownskin darkskin , Akon black.

This is how black women choose

don't believe it. :rudy: