Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The difference is when people worship light skin...they're basically saying the closer to white you look the better. Something that basically white supremacy taught nikkas. You don't see a problem with that? It's obviously not just about what they're attracted to, there's more to it than that.
It's not something that can be compared to "height-ism"

Dude, there IS NO DIFFERENCE. You don't think women are conditioned to prefer tall dudes over short?

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
i dunno. there's something about a tall, dark and handsome chocolate man that makes me drop my panties. i cant help it.

same here.

what? ive never heard of that...

omg what happened PM me if you must!!!

LOL I've noticed that most (not all..) are highly irrational and emotional. They have this superiority complex to them that irks the shyt out of me. I don't like how feminine they are overall. Most LS dudes I know have a butt load of female friends and they gossip just like women. It's disgusting.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Dude, there IS NO DIFFERENCE. You don't think women are conditioned to prefer tall dudes over short?

You can't even compare the two, one has its roots in white supremacy. Mella yellas have had it better than darker skinned people because of the closer resemblance to white people more, to the point where in non-white communities attractiveness is based on how closely you resemble whites. They convinced slaves to worship a white looking god, there are billion dollar industries based on lightening skin and straightening hair.

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Real talk, this goes back to slavery, mixed and lighter dudes had is easier. It's easier for them to be accepted by white society than a darker guy is. A lot of women wanted lighter kids, so they would have it a little easier in life. Now that dark and light guys can climb that latter at pretty much the same rate, light guys have lost that advantage.

I'm a pretty decent looking dark guy and light skin girls love me. A lot of darker women think I don't like darker women. That's so stupid. I love all women, especially if there skin is flawless not matter the color.

I'll say with all of the variables with this dark vs light competition, it all evens out. If you're a good looking dude no matter the complexion, you'll get women. I will say, I think women see darker good looking dudes with 360s or very well groomed dudes are some kind of exotics men.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
You can't even compare the two, one has its roots in white supremacy. Mella yellas have had it better than darker skinned people because of the closer resemblance to white people more, to the point where in non-white communities attractiveness is based on how closely you resemble whites. They convinced slaves to worship a white looking god, there are billion dollar industries based on lightening skin and straightening hair.

And the other has it's roots in cinema and popular culture. Again, women prefer tall men because they've been conditioned to. Leading men in romantic movies have always been taller than their love interests unless it's a comedy and the shorter man is seen as a jokester. Tall men are considered more masculine, powerful, protective, virile. You've had men resorting to lengthening machines and painful/expensive surgery in order to increase their height. I can't even count the number of remarks I've gotten from women solely based on my height (6'1). "Damn you're tall. :drool:" "How tall are you? :inlove:" "Lift me up :noah:" etc. Ive seen the gaze in my girls' eyes when they're looking up, even standing on their toes to kiss me.

There is no difference

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
And the other has it's roots in cinema and popular culture. Again, women prefer tall men because they've been conditioned to. Leading men in romantic movies have always been taller than their love interests unless it's a comedy and the shorter man is seen as a jokester. Tall men are considered more masculine, powerful, protective, virile. You've had men resorting to lengthening machines and painful/expensive surgery in order to increase their height. I can't even count the number of remarks I've gotten from women solely based on my height (6'1). "Damn you're tall. :drool:" "How tall are you? :inlove:" "Lift me up :noah:" etc. Ive seen the gaze in my girls' eyes when they're looking up, even standing on their toes to kiss me.

There is no difference

Still not the same. You're comparing apples and oranges. A short ass white dude will always have it better than a tall ass black man, even if he is light skin. It's white privilege and white supremacy, which trumps everything including height, weight, and even wealth.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

There is no difference

:comeon: you're considered tall to chicks under 5'4.You're aren't tall to a chick who's 5'8-5'11.You in here talkin like you some 6'5 negro

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
LOL I've noticed that most (not all..) are highly irrational and emotional. They have this superiority complex to them that irks the shyt out of me. I don't like how feminine they are overall. Most LS dudes I know have a butt load of female friends and they gossip just like women. It's disgusting.

I'm not a fan of light skinned dudes. As of late i've noticed a disturbing trend in their behaviors that have turned me all the way off of these piss colored fakkits.

Brown Skinned- Dark skinned >>>>>>

JYkXp.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Black women don't display a preference for color like Black men do. In the events that they do, its usually actually for darker skin, not light.

The agenda to pretend Black women are as color struck as Black men won't ever succeed because everybody knows its not based in reality.

Not true :ufdup:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:comeon: you're considered tall to chicks under 5'4.You're aren't tall to a chick who's 5'8-5'11.You in here talkin like you some 6'5 negro

You're missing the point. The argument isn't over whether he's tall or not, he's just pointing out that woman like men they perceive to be tall

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
One thing that's true in society-----Light skinned nikkaz fell off somewhere in the mid 90's

Especially in the urban community.

Girls got on that chocolate thug/rough neck with the timbs/Morris Chestnut shyt real heavy.

If you a light skinned cat, you gotta go extra hard to compete with that.You better be buffed up, ripped up, tatted up, extra testosterone'd up.

I believe black women have some kind of subconscious animosity in regards to light skinned dudes...They don't like that he's seen as "prettier" than they are.It sorta cancels out her feminine qualities in her mind.

It's not really talked about, but that kind of cross sex envy does exist.

It's the shadow side of all that good light skinned karma from the 80's.

High yellow cats had their pick of the litter back then.They probably shytted on some dark skinned girls who were interested, so in turn, those dark skinned chicks developed that self preserving attitude.In order to do that, you have to knock the person who hurt you down a couple of notches

"too pretty" "not masculine enough" "don't want no nikka in the mirror more than me"

And now that shyt is embedded in their daughters who also, concurrently, came of age in the chocolate thug/timbs/tupac.malika yoba/ morris chestnut nh generation.

Light skinned nikkaz are totally thrown under the bus.Even when females get tired of the dark skinned dudes, the pass over the high yellows in favor of white boys.

Corn ball white boys at that.

Next time you see a light skinned cat out and about, take a real good look at him.They not happy, breh.You see that hint of discontent and sorrow in their disposition nh

Damn nygga, what light skinned nyga took your bytch :heh: