Ladies which do you prefer, dark skinned guys or redbone/lightskinned guys?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Still not the same. You're comparing apples and oranges. A short ass white dude will always have it better than a tall ass black man, even if he is light skin. It's white privilege and white supremacy, which trumps everything including height, weight, and even wealth.

So two men with equal status and money, a black woman is going to pick the short ass white dude over a tall black man? :comeon:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Why is it "acceptable" and not frowned upon if a black chick says that she perfers darker skin brothas or "dark skin brothas are the finest" She will get NO flack!

But on the flip side, if a brotha puts up a post on facebook saying "I perfer light skin chicks" or if he said "light skin chicks are the finest." That nikka would be gettin called every c00n, self hater, color struck name in the book.

Why is that?. :usure:

Last edited:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Why is is "acceptable" and not frowned upon if a black chick says that she perfers darker skin brothas.

But on the flip side, if a brotha puts up a post on facebook saying "I perfer light skin chicks" or I he said "light skin chicks are the finest." Tat nikka would be gettin called every c00n, self hater, color struck name in the book.

tumblr_m0ankfnUTS1rqfhi2o1_500.gif

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Why is is "acceptable" and not frowned upon if a black chick says that she perfers darker skin brothas.

But on the flip side, if a brotha puts up a post on facebook saying "I perfer light skin chicks" or I he said "light skin chicks are the finest." Tat nikka would be gettin called every c00n, self hater, color struck name in the book.

The problem isn't with us preferring a particular shade of brown, it's with black people finding shades outside of the one they prefer to be visually disgusting and feeling the need to make that known.

I much prefer brown to darker skinned women...by a lot. There's a difference between me saying I love black women, but just prefer the darker ones and me saying "I LOVE ME A DARK SKINNED SISTA. THEM YELLOW ONES ARE PASTY AND NASTY LOOKING. AND THEIR HAIR IS ALL WHITE-GIRL LIKE AND YOU CAN SEE THEIR VEINS FROM UNDER THEIR SKIN. EWWWW. I NEED ME A FRO. LIGHT SKINNED BLACK WOMEN ARE GROSS."

Preference is fine. Stating one shade is factually superior is wrong. Let racist whites do that. We shouldn't be shytting on each other. It's immature and counterproductive.

I'll copy and paste this from another thread I posted in.

Instead of saying "it's wrong when black people shyt on a other blacks for being lighter or darker than what they prefer" and accepting this truth, we have defensive idiots screaming "BLACK WOMEN DO THE SAME THING THOUGH." That isn't the point you fukking fools. The point is no person of color should be thinking like that period.

Brown to darker skinned women are HANDS DOWN the best looking women on the planet to me, but you'll never see me using my love for that particular tone to shyt on girls who are lighter. Being divisive like that is extremely counterproductive for us and a major W for whites.

The problem is a lot of us have been brainwashed into thinking that different shades of brown = different races, when we're all black at the end of the day and should be unifying instead of acting like jackasses.
Last edited: Yesterday at 7:04 PM

Last edited:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Yea, and how many chicks walking around are 5'8 - 5'11? :comeon:

Several.Especially these days

You're missing the point. The argument isn't over whether he's tall or not, he's just pointing out that woman like men they perceive to be tall

I know this.I was saying the reactions like that wouldn't come from women who were 5'8 + only short woman.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
The problem isn't with us preferring a particular shade of brown, it's with black people finding shades outside of the one they prefer to be visually disgusting and feeling the need to make that known.

I much prefer brown to darker skinned women...by a lot. There's a difference between me saying I love black women, but just prefer the darker ones and me saying "I LOVE ME A DARK SKINNED SISTA. THEM YELLOW ONES ARE PASTY AND NASTY LOOKING. AND THEIR HAIR IS ALL WHITE-GIRL LIKE AND YOU CAN SEE THEIR VEINS FROM UNDER THEIR SKIN. EWWWW. I NEED ME A FRO. LIGHT SKINNED BLACK WOMEN ARE GROSS."

Preference is fine. Stating one shade is factually superior is wrong. Let racist whites do that. We shouldn't shytting on each other. It's immature and counterproductive.

I'll copy and paste this from another thread I posted in.

Yeah I feel u on that shyttin on anotyher skin tone is foul. But in my earlier post, I wasn't even talkin about throwin insults at another complexion. I'm saying that by simply stating that u desire a certain skin tone gets a different reaction when comparing when black men and when black women say it

illadope

きんが
Daps
Yall are fukkin lame. Yall preference is determined with what's hot on twitter or another social medium, not with what you personally think of. Being a lame or a ho is universal & it's not determined by skin colour.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I kind of trip over how light skinned women call light skinned men 'pee colored' but don't realize that they are the exact same color, so they are really insulting themselves as well. I don't see dark skinned women talking about, "girlll I don't like doo doo colored men!"

Krispy

#FreeBigLurch
Daps
Reppin
UK
I don't think it matters as long as i'm attracted to you, but you could of posted a better dark skinned nikka