Ladies of the Coli, please talk to your girlfriends

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Lol @ reading MurderSheWrote's posts.

To address the OP though, while I think it's more obvious with women, men are just as guilty of that bullshyt.

Especially those guys who are on that overly emotional bullshyt or idealistic views of what relationships are.

But I mean in general with relationship advice and shyt. I couldn't give a shyt about facebook memes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:sitdown:

You're the female version of Chris B.

Instead of shytting on black women you shyt on black men.

From now on you will be called Christina B.

Am I shytting on black men or am I pointing out the TRUTH in the reasoning skills of the ninjas on this site???

Too many of y'all try to take YOUR issues, which are clearly central to the counterproductive culture that surrounds you BLACK AMERICAN MEN, and deflect those issues on ALL men, when CLEARLY their communities and families don't look jackshyt like yours. :wtb:

Don't want to get in the black men vs. black women argument with you because we all need to improve ourselves. If you were up on statistics and studies like you say you are you'd know that marriage is at an all time low for EVERYBODY and people are getting married and having children much later in life.

Stop with the black man vs. black woman divisiveness and go find yourself a quality black man. You're just missing him cause you're to busy concentrating on the shytty ones.

Marriage is at an all time low. However, non-black men do value marriage. That was my point. They know what it means for their families and their communities. Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't paying attention to what is happening in the world.

Oh...and I'm married. :youngsabo:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Even if women and men cheat equally men are more likely to get caught. Men are careless when it comes to cheating.

If they cheat at the same rate, wouldn't the women just cut out the middle man and get a divorce? I mean, women always have a "reason" to step outside the marriage, or so they say. If they had this "reason" to begin with, why wouldn't they just get the divorce? Women are no better than men, except at covering their tracks. To act like it's men being immoral rather than just reckless is pretty disingenuous. I think that it has to do more with women being less trusting, whereas men trust their wives more, but I guess that's a different topic.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
MurderSheWrote would be ok with all of you if she were a man and her rants were against (black) women. Let's be real here.
:huh:

Use the search feature and search the forum (upper right corner)

I want you to find me threads/post where I am

• Degrading black women
  • Calling black women b!tches

Take your time. I'll wait :beli:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Oh I think it's a "pretty big deal"...but is it the "biggest" deal?

Relationship wise, I'd say yes. It may not be the greatest thing to happen in your life but in your relationship, shyt yeah.

Sharing your personal space...everyday...all day...with the same motherfukker...till death do yall part and you're supposed to be happy with it. It seems awful to me.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Marriage is at an all time low. However, non-black men do value marriage. That was my point. They know what it means for their families and their communities. Anyone that thinks otherwise isn't paying attention to what is happening in the world.

Oh...and I'm married. :youngsabo:
:dwillhuh: then why are you so bitter? I'm happily married and I don't even see all these "problems" y'all like to talk about on here. If you are married you should be talking to other women about how to participate in a successful marriage, and you should be telling men what they need to do to secure a quality woman. All this negativity and divisiveness makes you come of as a bitter, scorned, black man hater.

And again plenty of black man know and understand the value of marriage and community. I am one of them, there are plenty others on this site, and I am personaly acquainted with a bunch of happily married black couples.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Use the search feature and search the forum (upper right corner)

I want you to find me threads/post where I am

• Degrading black women
  • Calling black women b!tches

Take your time. I'll wait :beli:

Alls I'm saying is that you don't go tit for tat with the men here who spew the same BS but you're going post to post with her. I'm just observing. And I'm not searching for jack. So you can wait however long you want.

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:dwillhuh: then why are you so bitter? I'm happily married and I don't even see all these "problems" y'all like to talk about on here. If you are married you should be talking to other women about how to participate in a successful marriage, and you should be telling men what they need to do to secure a quality woman. All this negativity and divisiveness makes you come of as a bitter, scorned, black man hater.

And again plenty of black man know and understand the value of marriage and community. I am one of them, there are plenty others on this site, and I am personaly acquainted with a bunch of happily married black couples.

She's "married" because she wants to have a pretend marriage to hide behind so people don't call her bitter for making all of these posts. :laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

The other thing i dispute is you saying non-blacks have it better. The only ethnicity that truely treat marriage as like the sacred union that it is is hispanics, hands down. Whites marry and divorce like it's nothing. Walk up to the average white man in his 40's/50's and ask them how many times they have been married. Typically the answer is two or 3.

Look at the white man's community and then take a look at yours. Even if his marriage/nuclear family doesn't last his community still reeks the benefit of his effort to establish nuclear families (for the slow folks....functional communities in the western world don't typically last without nuclear families...please visit your local black community).

To them marriage is like leasing a car. The moment the newer model is out they opt out and jump ship. But nooooo.. It's black men thats the problem.

See my comment above

MurderSheWrote would be ok with all of you if she were a man and her rants were against (black) women. Let's be real here.

:salute:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Alls I'm saying is that you don't go tit for tat with the men here who spew the same BS but you're going post to post with her. I'm just observing. And I'm not searching for jack. So you can wait however long you want.

I'm gonna need you to rephrase that

And I'm not searching for jack. So you can wait however long you want.
Then your ass needs to stop saying "ALL". Dont just associate me with all them women haters.

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Relationship wise, I'd say yes. It may not be the greatest thing to happen in your life but in your relationship, shyt yeah.

Sharing your personal space...everyday...all day...with the same motherfukker...till death do yall part and you're supposed to be happy with it. It seems awful to me.

I can see why you would say that, but i'm Christian so that's the "ultimate commitment" to me. With that, that's the most important relationship one can have, imo. If I was to marry, my wife would be a close second. She would be a woman who understands that - and would feel the same way toward me.

...and there ain't too many women out here feelin' that...