Ladies of the Coli, please talk to your girlfriends

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Because for the most part that's what's on this site. Why would I assume your thread is different? :merchant:

No, let's be honest. My words are too damn truthful for most of you sensitive NINJAS who can dish it out but can't take it (and no, I'm not addressing you personally).

You're not used to black women being so honest about the things that many of us sit around and think.

It hurts your feelings to know that deep down when SOME black women look at SOME of you we feel like vomiting. :scusthov:

It kills your self-esteem to know that SOME of the women you consider "lower" than yourselves on the social hierarchy, actually are equally if not more, repulsed by you.

It kills your self-esteem, which SOME of you measure based on your d1ck and the supposed undesirability of black women (and how phucking pathetic).

That's why ninjas are :sadbron: in this thread. That's why I'm being called "bitter." I had the nerve to tell you ninjas the unfiltered truth.

I'm done for the day. I've said my two cents. You fellows have a nice day. :pachaha:

P.S. The only reason I type "ninja" is to prevent my words from being filtered. I do the SAME thing when I replace the "i" in words like "bullshyt." I call a ninja a ninja. That's all I see on this site. Ignorant ass ninjas. So I call it like I see it. Believe me, it is not a term of endearment.

:yeshrug:

The black men in my life are awesome. Alot of black men on this site are COOL and awesome.

A lot of the black men on this site ain't shyt...and that's the way I'm going to treat those of you who I deem ain't shyt.

Again, if you can't take it, don't dish it.

I'm done. Good day!

Well i wish you good luck and hope you get married soon, darling.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Oh so that's what that means.
cute-girl.gif

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
MurderSheWrote? Typical delusional black woman. Im 23 right now, and the number of "date-able" black woman is a joke. If your a dude who likes weedhead, man acting, bold, brass, superficial (even when completely broke themselves), club hopping, up in every mans face type of woman, snitching, etc etc.

Why are you acting like these single mothers are these QUALITY woman who were just looking for a quality man to spend their lives with? :bryan: . Look at the recent story of that dudes locked up in JAIL, who fukked 13 of the COs and got 4 pregnant, and look at those womans responses. THATS THE TYPE OF RATCHETNESS THATS MAKING UP THOSE STATISTICS. So acting like theirs this large pool of black woman marriage worthy is a laugh. Unfortunately most black folks arent about shyt and are drowning in ignorance.

I love how white people have now become some of you black folks triumph card as if whites want to make black ass kids with you nikkas and be ostracized from their community. You're kind of hinting that black woman will move on to other men, and you and I both know if that was possible it would've happened a long time ago. Thats why its a joke when black woman try to pull their fake ass "loyalty" card.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
MurderSheWrote? Typical delusional black woman. Im 23 right now, and the number of "date-able" black woman is a joke. If your a dude who likes weedhead, man acting, bold, brass, superficial (even when completely broke themselves), club hopping, up in every mans face type of woman, snitching, etc etc.

Why are you acting like these single mothers are these QUALITY woman who were just looking for a quality man to spend their lives with? :bryan: . Look at the recent story of that dudes locked up in JAIL, who fukked 13 of the COs and got 4 pregnant, and look at those womans responses. THATS THE TYPE OF RATCHETNESS THATS MAKING UP THOSE STATISTICS. So acting like theirs this large pool of black woman marriage worthy is a laugh. Unfortunately most black folks arent about shyt and are drowning in ignorance.

I love how white people have now become some of you black folks triumph card as if whites want to make black ass kids with you nikkas and be ostracized from their community. You're kind of hinting that black woman will move on to other men, and you and I both know if that was possible it would've happened a long time ago. Thats why its a joke when black woman try to pull their fake ass "loyalty" card.
Couple of things

1. There is nothing wrong with dating single mothers. It's just not for everyone
  2. American black women typically dont fukk with other cultures because they are typically not open-minded enough. The rest just do it out of curiosity or out of spite.

I'm gonna bring @MurderSheWrote back into this but follow me for a sec.

I know this (#2 above) because a lot of times I date black american women and I have to sit through the speech of how awful black american men are to them and that me being with a foreigner is a "blessing and much better" blah blah blah.
While it can be flattering, I know a woman from my country is probably saying the same shyt to an american man (or other) which is my point: A lot of women love to shyt on their own kinds thinking the grass is greener on the other side and in the process they air all their community's dirty laundry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Couple of things

1. There is nothing wrong with dating single mothers. It's just not for everyone
  2. American black women typically dont fukk with other cultures because they are typically not open-minded enough. The rest just do it out of curiosity or out of spite.

I'm gonna bring @MurderSheWrote back into this but follow me for a sec.

I know this (#2 above) because a lot of times I date black american women and I have to sit through the speech of how awful black american men are to them and that me being with a foreigner is a "blessing and much better" blah blah blah.
While it can be flattering, I know a woman from my country is probably saying the same shyt to an american man (or other) which is my point: A lot of women love to shyt on their own kinds thinking the grass is greener on the other side and in the process they air all their community's dirty laundry.

True, but that black loyalty is just a facade black woman like to throw up. If these men were trying to date them, they would. There is a reason Scandal is the number one show amongst black woman.

Last edited by a moderator:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
True, but that black loyalty is just a facade black woman like to throw up. If these men were trying to date them, they would. There is a reason Scandal is the number one show amongst black woman.

Scandal is popular among black women because of two things

1. It portrays a black woman in a position of power
  2. It portrays a black woman with influence on someone of even greater power

Why do you think they loove Michelle Obama? Because they love being able to say "behind every great man there is a strong woman blah blah blah"

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Scandal is popular among black women because of two things

1. It portrays a black woman in a position of power
  2. It portrays a black woman with influence on someone of even greater power

Why do you think they loove Michelle Obama? Because they love being able to say "behind every great man there is a strong woman blah blah blah"

That's bullshyt :lolbron:

They like it because of the bedwench dynamic. Powerful whiteman having relation with a black woman, even if she's a jumpoff. Same reason why black woman love the movie "A Bronx Tale", and so called dont like other races of men but like Italians (because supposedly they have a thing for black woman). If these men were willing to date black woman, black woman would do it. Black woman have zero loyalty to black males, actually they wear there disloyalty as a badge of honor (independent, no ties right?).

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
And you can keep waiting!!! WTF I look like addressing YOUR (a Mexican man's) issues with marriage?

Once again, if your arse doesn't see the value in marriage or you don't want to marry, the black community is NOT affected. If anybody should have an issue with you it is women who share your ethnicity.

On the other thread, once you told me you were Mexican I dropped the conversation with you. Why? Because I will not discuss the black community's issues (or my issues with members of the black community) with folks who are NOT apart of the black community. No thanks! It's not your business or your place.

I would feel the same way if you were a white male/female or an Asian male/female. Your issues with marriage is YOUR community's problem...not black community's problem.

Now if any black man here wants to address my comments on marriage, come with it. But you sir, are dismissed! And to make it official, I'll go ahead and add you to my ignore list.

Gonna assume that you don't realize that we live in the same country with the same rules and general attitude toward marriage.

:jawalrus: And today I realized that people's views on marriage could never influence another ethnic/racial community's views. Thanks for that narrow minded point you just made.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
That's bullshyt :lolbron:

They like it because of the bedwench dynamic. Powerful whiteman having relation with a black woman, even if she's a jumpoff. Same reason why black woman love the movie "A Bronx Tale", and so called dont like other races of men but like Italians (because supposedly they have a thing for black woman). If these men were willing to date black woman, black woman would do it. Black woman have zero loyalty to black males, actually they wear there disloyalty as a badge of honor (independent, no ties right?).

Do black women owe us to be loyal? Are we as black men loyal to black women?

I went to France once and I swear it seemed like every black woman there was with a white dude and every black dude was with a white woman. From what I hear Brazil is the same way. So what makes the U.S.A so different that we must date within our culture/race/ethnicity or we're a traitor?

Deluuxe

Deadly Jester
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Do black women owe us to be loyal? Are we as black men loyal to black women?

I went to France once and I swear it seemed like every black woman there was with a white dude and every black dude was with a white woman. From what I hear Brazil is the same way. So what makes the U.S.A so different that we must date within our culture/race/ethnicity or we're a traitor?

No we don't owe eachother loyalty, but its black woman who are always trying to throw their so called "loyalty" in black mens faces...especially when they date IR. I don't think with the position black people in America are in right now it benefits them to date IR in MASS amounts. We can pertend to be all liberal and "see no color" but at the end of the date America is a very color based place and the kumbayah thing isn't going to work

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Why don't y'all fukktards just remove the chicks from your Facebook or something if it annoys you so much? What are y'all so scared of?

Y'all are the only people I know who come on an anonymous message board to gossip and talk shyt about the real life people you chose to surround yourself with.

shyt makes 0 sense and says more about you than it does them.

Aren't you finishing up your eighth year of college? :leon: