Ladies of the Coli, please talk to your girlfriends

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Why don't y'all fukktards just remove the chicks from your Facebook or something if it annoys you so much? What are y'all so scared of?

Y'all are the only people I know who come on an anonymous message board to gossip and talk shyt about the real life people you chose to surround yourself with.

shyt makes 0 sense and says more about you than it does them.

We put up with them because despite their flaws they also have upsides. I bet my life you have someone in your life that does something that annoys you but you put up with it because their pros outweigh their cons.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Oh please!

We got all these single unmarried, been married multiple times black men, and ninjas who don't even date black women writing relationship books for black women yet when black women talk to each other and give each other advice (whether single or not) it's a problem?!?!? :wtf:

The "Men's Council" can have a seat.

The advice coming from these women is no more insignificant than the bullshyt advice coming from you. :steviej:

I think the thought of black women taking advice from other black women and disregarding the opinion of black men, a group that treats MARRIAGE like the AIDS virus, THREATENS some of you. Oh the hell well...that's your problem.

Laugh now, but beware, the chickens almost always come home to roost.

Sincerely,

The Bullshyt Slayer

:beli: Why you got to turn this into another blame game thread. He didn't even mention race. :shaq2:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Aren't you finishing up your eighth year of college? :leon:
Actually graduated in 4.5 years with my bachelors and advanced degree in a 5 year program. 😎😎

But yo, seeing as how I seldom post and that this is the only thing you go out of your way to post to me when I'm not even paying attention to you + the fact that you've never posted anything if substance, IMO, I'mma just throw you on that ignore list. No beef, all positivity, there's just really no reason for me to read your posts or know that you might exist on the occasions decide to grace this board with my presence. :blessed:
they also have upsides.

So stop talking shyt about them behind their back to some strangers who could give a fukk about you or know you. And if you have a problem with them, say it to them.

And yes, while I do get annoyed with people, I would never talk shyt about them when I choose to be around them. Countless threads on here about people complaining about the people they hang around. Makes no sense. If these people are so great, why waste your time speaking down on them? Ass backwards.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Actually graduated in 4.5 years with my bachelors and advanced degree in a 5 year program. ����

But yo, seeing as how I seldom post and that this is the only thing you go out of your way to post to me when I'm not even paying attention to you + the fact that you've never posted anything if substance, IMO, I'mma just throw you on that ignore list. No beef, all positivity, there's just really no reason for me to read your posts or know that you might exist on the occasions decide to grace this board with my presence. :blessed:

So stop talking shyt about them behind their back to some strangers who could give a fukk about you or know you. And if you have a problem with them, say it to them.

And yes, while I do get annoyed with people, I would never talk shyt about them when I choose to be around them. Countless threads on here about people complaining about the people they hang around. Makes no sense. If these people are so great, why waste your time speaking down on them? Ass backwards.

Doggie, No matter what we are discussing here it IS about someone and unless said person is a registered user on the site and we mention them it is BEHIND THEIR BACK so i dont see where you are going with tis.

We come on this site to share our life experiences. Good AND bad. So based on yor approach we shouldnt post shyt that relates to another person then. Like :wtf:?

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
Actually graduated in 4.5 years with my bachelors and advanced degree in a 5 year program. 😎😎

Pretty sure you got called out on your bullshyt and got run off of this board and you try to ignore me because you never have anything to counter what I say because you're full of it and kind of dumb. I have an idea, why don't you post panties as "proof" of having a lesbian roommate that wants to fukk you?

:wobadass:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Doggie, No matter what we are discussing here it IS about someone and unless said person is a registered user on the site and we mention them it is BEHIND THEIR BACK so i dont see where you are oing with tis.

We come on this site to share our life experiences. Good AND bad. So based on yor approach we shouldnt post shyt that relates to another person then. Like :wtf:?

Welp, clearly you don't know the difference between talking shyt/negatively about someone and "life experiences/shyt that relates to another person".

It's whatever. Do you. I'm just glad I'm not the one associating with shytty people. :blessed:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Welp, clearly you don't know the difference between talking shyt/negatively about someone and "life experiences/shyt that relates to another person".

It's whatever. Do you. I'm just glad I'm not the one associating with shytty people. :blessed:

So basically if i come in here and talk about people that dont have table manners and use my cousin or some random person as an example then I am "talking behind their back"????

So you tell me what can we discuss here, sir? Make me a list and set the parameters according to your standards.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
They moreso be trying to give life advice, or claiming blessings, or telling haters to fukk off.

They're all probably laughing at each other for all I know. :snoop:

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
They moreso be trying to give life advice, or claiming blessings, or telling haters to fukk off.

They're all probably laughing at each other for all I know. :snoop:

Everyone shares their thoughts in some way on facebook which is fine. Thats what they shyt is for. But some people seem to overdo it on this specific topic which lets everyone know something is doing on in their lives. My thing is with those that are sometimes single but based on their posts you'd swear they are relationship experts because they know everything there is to know and spend all their energy sharing said information with the rest of us.

Seea

rill rill
Daps
Reppin
Nope.
Everyone shares their thoughts in some way on facebook which is fine. Thats what they shyt is for. But some people seem to overdo it on this specific topic which lets everyone know something is doing on in their lives. My thing is with those that are sometimes single but based on their posts you'd swear they are relationship experts because they know everything there is to know and spend all their energy sharing said information with the rest of us.

And those are the statuses/notes I skip RIGHT over. :ld:

calh45

Cal
Daps
You nikkas love you some race talk don't you? :dahell:

The thread was supposed to be about Facebook :dahell:

I be sneaking in here every now and then for some non sports and video game entertainment....Saw the thread title and after the second page I was like :dwillhuh:

They shouldn't have even engaged ole girl. They feeding into exactly what she wants. She was at her keyboard like :jawalrus: thinking she was outsmartin muhfukkas and making "sensitive nikkas" mad cause people was coming back at her. She would've kept screaming shyt until someone paid attention.

It did make me laugh though that all the black cats coming at her said they valued marriage AND she said she was surrounded by happily married black couples, but still kept saying black men don't value marriage.

intruder

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I be sneaking in here every now and then for some non sports and video game entertainment....Saw the thread title and after the second page I was like :dwillhuh:

They shouldn't have even engaged ole girl. They feeding into exactly what she wants. She was at her keyboard like :jawalrus: thinking she was outsmartin muhfukkas and making "sensitive nikkas" mad cause people was coming back at her. She would've kept screaming shyt until someone paid attention.

It did make me laugh though that all the black cats coming at her said they valued marriage AND she said she was surrounded by happily married black couples, but still kept saying black men don't value marriage.
I always tell people if you surround yourself with trash dont complain when the joint stinks. @MurderSheWrote claims to be surrounded by awesome black men but she complains like she's in a sea of "ninhas" as she would say.

Last edited by a moderator: