Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Sorry for your lost. What made you become a womanist ?

It's okay & I remember my first womanist/feminist thoughts from when I was young (when Nicki Minaj hit the scene) & me taking a class on it taught by a very educated black woman is what confirmed my beliefs & opened me up to a whole new world.

& P.S Do not learn about womanism from the coli, I suggest doing your own research.The coli will have you thinking it centers black men hating beliefs.:stopitslime:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
I hear ya but all of those things can be done by a guy of the same age.

Not from my experience, when it comes to guys my age (22-25) they relate to me more.A guy who is 23 is not going to be on the phone with me telling me he is disappointed in me because I'm drunk.If anything he is going to laugh at me or crack jokes with me or tell me he is drunk too.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not from my experience, when it comes to guys my age (22-25) they relate to me more.A guy who is 23 is not going to be on the phone with me telling me he is disappointed in me because I'm drunk.If anything he is going to laugh at me or crack jokes with me or tell me he is drunk too.

Touché but you're moving the goal posts by focusing on specific situations lol. My point is there are millions, no tens of millions of couples on this earth where one is slightly older than the other.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's okay & I remember my first womanist/feminist thoughts from when I was young (when Nicki Minaj hit the scene) & me taking a class on it taught by a very educated black woman is what confirmed my beliefs & opened me up to a whole new world.

& P.S Do not learn about womanism from the coli, I suggest doing your own research.The coli will have you thinking it centers black men hating beliefs.:stopitslime:

No it does not center around Hateing black men. But a lot of women that are into it hate black men

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
you know the type of older guy that only tries to pull 18-24 year olds

is there a certain age when a guy just becomes creeper status to you? :jbhmm: or is it just if he's broke/unattractive?

I realized something about myself: i'm gonna be that guy :mjcry: fukk old bytches breh

It depends on how old he looks and how attractive he is. Jermaine is about 10-11 years older than me. He's attractive and doesn't look very old. I could never find him creepy. :wub:

That is also my cut off age for older men (11yrs older)

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
A guy who is 23 is not going to be on the phone with me telling me he is disappointed in me because I'm drunk.

:what: where do you come up with this shyt. :mjlol:

That is also my cut off age for older men (11yrs older)

So if ol' boy is 11 years and 6 months older it's a no go? These arbitrary lines y'all stand by.. don't understand it. Age ain't one of my first questions to a girl

But I will ask questions to see if she under 21 or over :ehh:

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
Touché but you're moving the goal posts by focusing on specific situations lol. My point is there are millions, no tens of millions of couples on this earth where one is slightly older than the other.

I agree.& I feel like in those situations the girl is mature for her age & simply wants to be with someone who is older to match her mental state.But for me, no. :pachaha: I'm not going to front like I don't act my age, because I do.

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
You will come across guys who don't really drink like that. It's not an age thing either. Once college is over you find out who really likes to drink and who just did it because everyone else was :mjlol:

:yeshrug: I don't mind if the person doesn't drink but it's the fact that he felt the need to get on his soap box.It just reminded me of a parent checking their teen age child.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
What do you drink to get drunk?

WHIPPEDCream

♔Evil Queen.
Daps
Reppin
The Seven Five
What do you drink to get drunk?

I'm a light weight so I can get turnt from 2-3 wine coolers :russ: but my room mate's boyfriend stays buying Hennessy for us. :dame: So lately I've been having smoothies made of frozen fruit, Hennessy, & juice mixed in the nutri bullet.:blessed: I don't want my alcohol any other way now..

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I'm a light weight so I can get turnt from 2-3 wine coolers :russ: but my room mate's boyfriend stays buying Hennessy for us. :dame: So lately I've been having smoothies made of frozen fruit, Hennessy, & juice mixed in the nutri bullet.:blessed: I don't want my alcohol any other way now..
I like Henny but Im more into Whiskey :ohlawd: