Ladies, At What Point Does An Older Man Become Creepy To You?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if your turning 32 but people still think you're in High School/College?

I'm kind of in an odd place....because you see, most women my age are damaged goods, carry baggage, ran through, etc....could go younger, but the immaturity would get old QUICK...:yeshrug:

NicoleNecole

The sarcastic sweetheart
Daps
40 plus year old men. What do you want from me? I know lol. Too old

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What if your turning 32 but people still think you're in High School/College?

I'm kind of in an odd place....because you see, most women my age are damaged goods, carry baggage, ran through, etc....could go younger, but the immaturity would get old QUICK...:yeshrug:

I understand completely breh, I fought with this for a bit.

I can pass from 26 to flabby n sick depending on what I'm wearing and facial hair.

As a dude that doesn't like drama, baggage, a bunch of immaturity or damage goods. I'm in a difficult spot. The women our age tend to usually be one of those things or jaded.

I can understand why especially if they are attractive. But a nikka doesn't not want to have to put up or deal with that.

However these younger chicks are truly wild cannons. Unless you get a good one like legit 20ish and then it's mad creepy or you have be ready to lock them down and hope they don't switch up in there mid 20s.

I can't mess with young chicks 24 is probably the youngest I would consider.

Lately that's all that has been hitting on me when I go out or just in passing tho. I think it's the grey I've been rocking in my facial hair.

It's ironic.

The conversation of a older women is :ohlawd:

DarkHorse23

Banned
Daps
It's the way they look at you that really makes them creepy. Even younger guys can be creepy, IMO but the older ones are definitely the worst.

Since I was about 25 years old there's been this same older guy(probably early 40's at the time) not even a bad looking guy at all but every time I go to the Walmart around my moms place he follows me around the store and tries to ask me out. Every single time I go and he happens to be there. And every time he acts like he's never seen me before. It's the creepiest thing ever and it's been happening for the last 5 years. I almost feel like he wants to lock me up in a basement somewhere.

406Denzel-Washingt_1419347c.jpg

PharmDchic

Rookie
Daps
I'm 27 but still anyone over 35 to me is really pushing it. 40 year olds need to take a step way back.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Guy at my gym has just turned 40 and is married to a 25 yr old.... He met her while he was living in a motel as he had just seperated from his wife and basically got taken for everything by his ex so it wasn't like the 25 yr old was after his money,. She also happens to be rich, comes from a rich family. While he is 40,he happens to have been working out for years and most probably looks better than 99 percent of guys his age, he has a physique that would put many 20 yr olds to shame.

If a guy looks after himself , you would be surprised how young an older man can go.Don't pay attention to what women say, but what they actually do.

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I literally will never understand men. Dudes that think like this are literally the worst. They're the ones that constantly harass you , even though you said you weren't interested then get mad when you're rude to them. If you're not her type, accept it, move on.

Thatttt's the point. No offense, but you'll never understand what it is to build yourself, analyze, hunt, shift, make subtle moves, change your approach, be high-speed and world-class, move and shake, all to get a woman's attention.

Front-end rejection is not your game, it's ours. So we have to go around trying out different techniques, making different moves, analyzing and adjusting to get by. It's a numbers game. If it doesn't work on you, it may work on somebody and that's all we need.

:yeshrug:

Kid McNamara

'97 Mike Bibby
Daps
Reppin
Freshman Year
I mean what I say. :queen:

This what I mean y'all. But you've rarely met a woman who sticks to her word.

People say things based on ideal circumstances, which are based on a number of arbitrary, and often false interpretations of who they are and what they want.

If you were to follow me around for 24 hours, you would think I was amazing. I would cover up all my shortcomings and present the best, most ideal, version of myself to you.

36-72 Hours: Meh, we're starting to get more familiar.

After a few days: Man fukk it, I'm letting my guard down and a lot more of who I actually am starts to come out.

The point...it's all bullshyt guys. People, especially women, don't know what they're about until they are tested and you don't know what she is about until she is put to the test.

Guy at my gym has just turned 40 and is married to a 25 yr old.... He met her while he was living in a motel as he had just seperated from his wife and basically got taken for everything by his ex so it wasn't like the 25 yr old was after his money,. She also happens to be rich, comes from a rich family. While he is 40,he happens to have been working out for years and most probably looks better than 99 percent of guys his age, he has a physique that would put many 20 yr olds to shame.

If a guy looks after himself , you would be surprised how young an older man can go.Don't pay attention to what women say, but what they actually do.

This.

Last edited:

Ghost_In_A_Shell

Talk No Jutsu
Daps
Only bytches are insecure enough to be this passive aggressive...

And use terms like "projecting."

insecure? I am not the one who is 500 pounds and 40+ trying game on someone half my age because I want to run from the fact that I am aging. that would be you......